Conversation Between bpait and ripIT

15 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hey Robbie,
    I wanted to let you know that I after working on trying to get more discs in the Simian bag I had yesterday, I am think that I am going to try and sell it. I wasnt sure if you or Ralph would be interested in it. If you are let me know and we will see if we can work something out before I list it on a couple of websites.
  2. Yes, I have the red bag still available. I had another offer for the Kong bag.
  3. did u still want to sell one
  4. Man, my bad. I didnt get to make it up there. My daughter has been ill and such. I could meet up with you all on Saturday if you guys are available. I also forgot to mention that the prices I listed include discs as well. I will let whoever purchases the bag or bags pick out three to four discs to go in the bag as well. My cell is 502-821-1304, just text me on what time you think you all would be able to meet and I will make arrangements. I will be available anytime after 1:00Pm on Saturday or could possible be available tomorrow night as well.
  5. hey bro if u come to cv today call me or marc want to see bout those bags and disc.502-257-4293 ralph wants to look at the bag and i want more disc...
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 15 of 15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12