Conversation Between Kao and bpait

8 Visitor Messages

1. I am going to try my best to be there. I have four bins of discs to trade so yes, hopefully we could work something out. Just bring up what you are looking to trade and I will see if there is anything that I want/need. Thanks.
  2. I will be at the clinic on Sunday but it won't be until 5ish. If you will be there and still want to trade maybe we can work something out.
  3. I am going to try my best to be there, but not sure yet. Hopefully , I will though.
  4. Hey Brian, will you be at Sammy's picnic on May 2nd? I plan on going and thought we could trade then if you were going.
  5. I will be tied up over the weekend. I'm off work tommorrow and might be at CV. If that doesn't work for you either we might have to work something out next week. Let me know and I'll check my schedule.
  6. My cell is 502-821-1304. I cant make it today I totally forgot my wife is getting her hair fixed tonight so I have to pick-up and make supper for my little girl. I will be out and about this weekend. Probably at Radcliff the most if you are down that way.
  7. Brian,
    I will be at IQ tommorrow (Wed) for leagues. I plan on getting up there around 3:00 to get some rounds in before. I'm meeting a friend out there but won't know the exact time until he calls me tommorrow. My number is (502)744-2621 give me a call or leave me your number and I'll call once I get the exact time worked out.
  8. Ross,
    I have some rocs and aviars that I would be willing to trade for that star wraith you have on your want and dont want list. Just let me know.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8