PDA

View Full Version : Ace @ Eubank City DGC

ccrain
10-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Played a tourney at Rocky Hollow in Somerset yesterday with Wampler and two other friends ( Jason/Jeff Liddle ). After the tourney we stopped by for a round at Eubank DCG and played doubles.

Threw my Glo Buzz on hole 8 and nailed it with a skip ace. It was a beauty!

mdwamp
10-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Ace #2 for Cabe and I've witnessed them both.

Justin
10-13-2013, 06:58 PM
If you're out near Somerset again, the Pulaski county courses are fun. The lower course has a mix of some moderately challenging holes as well as some easy holes. The upper course is played on a cliff and there are a few holes where there is a chance your disc could go off the side. Tight fairways, but fair shots. I've had the opportunity to play there twice, and would definitely love to make another trip sometime.

ccrain
10-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Couple of the locals mentioned Pulaski County. It's on the short list next time I visit my buddy who lives down there.

If your out near Somerset again, the Pulaski county courses are fun. The lower course has a mix of some moderately challenging holes as well as some easy holes. The upper course is played on a cliff and there are a few holes where there is a chance your disc could go off the side. Tight fairways, but fair shots. I've had the opportunity to play there twice, and would definitely love to make another trip sometime.