PDA

View Full Version : Work Project at Taylorsville Lake State Park

martin
04-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Taylorsville Lake State Park Disc Golf Course - is still in the works thanks to The Possum Ridge Disc Golf Club and all those Disc Golfers who have supported the project since Day 1

One of the first projects is as follows
The KY Forestry Service has graciously given us 15 trees to be planted at Taylorsville Lake State Park. Eric Newkirk and I are going out there this Friday around noon to start the process. I realize Friday is a bad day for most but if you're free we'd love to have you. Weather is looking iffy but we're going to try. If you can make it bring gloves and shovels, etc. Let me know if you can make it and I'll let you know where we're meeting. Unfortunately, if we don't get it done Friday we will have to work Saturday morning
Thank you - proof positive we're on our way to getting the course done though slowly - Rik Downs (Possum Ridge Disc Golf Club)

We will meet at the park office at noon Friday. weather may be suspect. have people bring gloves and shovels. if we don't get done Friday we will meet 10ish at park office Saturday morning. we will be working in the campground. afterwards we might throw the possum course. we'll temporarily tape target trees....

rik 551-3867