PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Trace Park Disc Golf Course Expansion and Revitalization Project

Jim Reynolds
11-18-2012, 12:30 PM
The Buffalo Chips have been working with the Harrison County Park and Recreation Department and the Buffalo Trace Park Advisory Committee to expand the course to twenty-seven holes and to revitalize the existing course. Approval to proceed has been granted and the official fund raising will begin as soon as the budget is approved.

I appreciate the offer of financial support that has been generated and encourage the local disc golf community to get involved. The Harrison County Park and Recreation Department has requested that all financial contributions be made payable to the Harrison County Parks with a notation: “Buffalo Trace Disc Golf.” Please mail to:

Harrison County Park and Recreation Department
C/O Claudia Howard
245 Atwood Street, Suite #120
Corydon, Indiana 47122

Please direct In kind contributions (i.e. disc golf equipment, materials, etc.) to Shawn McGee, Terry Glass, or Jim Reynolds. We can be contacted through this Louisville Disc Golf Club forum.

For inquiries or if you wish to get involved, please contact:

Jim Reynolds
P. O. Box 127
Georgetown, Indiana 47122
jimmy.reynolds@georgetown.in.gov
502-376-1645

captain plastic
11-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Jim and Terry

I want to sponsor or purchase a sign on hole 12.
How do I do this?

By the way the course looks awesome. It's been a while since I have
traveled to Buffalo Trace. You guys really have put a lot of work. I applaud
all the work you guys are doing in Southern Indiana.

Thanks
Sammy Shaheen

MarcusGresham
11-19-2012, 09:41 AM
...and soon after the completion of the course, I predict a new business opening---Wampler's Diver Down Disc Recovery, LLC.

Terry Glass
11-19-2012, 08:00 PM
So true Marcus. Thanks so much for your contribution Sammy. The Chips hope to rock your disc golf world with the new holes.