PDA

View Full Version : Playing BLUE HERON course in Franklin IN Sunday

Mike_D
08-24-2012, 08:28 PM
I'll be at a car show Sunday & soon as it ends i'm going to play a round at this place with a good friend that lives up that way

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=4882&mode=media

I'll let you know how it was when i return

Adam
08-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Hole 2 is brutal, lake on the left, tall grass on the right and a very narrow fairway. Other than that it's an ok course. After hole 12, walk past 15's tee into the woods for 13 & 14. I believe there's a big sign for them now because they're easy to miss. Hole 12 is my favorite, water short left with a line of trees just past them, trees on the right so you almost have to throw an S shot to make it past the obstacles and to the basket. Have fun!

Mike_D
08-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up. You know where in the park #1 tee is ?

Adam
08-26-2012, 01:13 PM
I only recall seeing one parking lot and had no problem finding hole 1 when I was there.

MarcusGresham
08-26-2012, 05:30 PM
I didn't realize there was a course in that part of the state. That whole area needs places to play---there's really nothing but that course between a little 9-holer outside of Columbus, another 9-holer in Scottsburg, and the Ohio state line. Charlestown (if/when) would fill some of the void, but even that isn't all that close to most of the southeastern corner of the state.

Mike_D
08-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Sorry to say i never ended up playing the course. I was there & practice at the practice basket for half hour waiting on a friend that lives up there. He never showed & my tired but needed to get home. Long day at a car show