PDA

View Full Version : local players?

ldclark
06-04-2012, 05:23 PM
I am looking for people who play in Lebanon. Any one interested in leagues or a tourny. Or getting rid of two skunks. Somebody call the turtle man lol!!

John
06-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Are there many people from Lebanon that play that course?

Atvizory2000
06-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Does anyone have any pics of the course in Lebanon? I heard its an awesome course but have not been able to find any pics.

ldclark
06-14-2012, 03:53 PM
There are some players in the area but I don't believe they use the website. There hasn't been a tourny in three years I think. The course needs someone to organize a local club or get some events together.

martin
06-14-2012, 04:08 PM
if you live there and you are interested in seeing things happen...dont take this the wrong way but the course cant do it...You should advertise, put up a poster, tell your friends and spread the word, be easy to get a league or at least a few players together on a weekly basis...As for PDGA tournaments, thats a bit more work...I think the LDGC would be willing to give you a hand for sure

martin
06-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Atvisory: Lebanon is a fun course, place is on this postage stamp piece of land, but Greenwell did an extraordinary job creating a variety of holes, using the few trees, plus planting a ton of trees, built some elevation, and added some ob...its not a giant course but has some great holes, uses every ounce of land that was available

Adam
06-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Let me know if you want to start a league. I'll gladly get you set up with the payout sheet and help you get started.

I can also work with you to make a poster to put up at the course and around town to help spread the word about disc golf, a league, a tournament or whatever you need.

ldclark
06-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks Adam. I would like to have any help you can give me. Go ahead and send me a sheet. A poster/flyer hung at the course would be a good start to generating some interest.