PDA

View Full Version : Offering $$$ for help with form.

SMcVicker91
05-30-2012, 03:57 PM
This game is frustrating.

My first time playing was about a year ago, I'd play like once every 2-3 months with my brothers when I'd go to St. Louis. Now, the last 2 months or so, I've been playing at least once a week. I started to think I was getting better, but after posting on dgcr and reading and watching tons of disc golf stuff, I realized I was getting better because I'd try to throw discs that were too fast by anhyzering and using OAT.

So, once I realized that wouldn't get me far, I've been trying to correct my throw with proper form, and bought slower speed discs to boot. Thing is, it's beyond confusing... There is so much information I've loaded into my head that I can't find where to begin. I've tried hammer drills and the right pec drills and the towel snapping but nothing is stopping my discs from going short and fading hard left (I throw RHBH btw). I feel like trying to make sense of everything is actually making me worse/frustrated.

So, I figure louisville has some pretty good golfers from what I can tell. I was wondering if someone could maybe work with me in field practice and help me simplify things so I can get my form/throw headed in the right direction. As it is, I feel like I'm getting nothing out of playing.

So if this is possible, post here or shoot me a PM so we can discuss. I'm off mondays, work at 4PM most other days.

Adam
05-30-2012, 05:51 PM
PM sent. I'm also off on Monday's and am more than happy to help you out, no payment required.

Daniel
05-30-2012, 09:27 PM
I've helped several golfers in this area with their form and timing. Let me know, I live in the East End and can help in the evenings, when I know in advance. No payment required.

themick
05-30-2012, 11:51 PM
If u want ro get better go to leauges on doubles night youll get paired up with a better player or two on your pad. Watch ask questions @ learn this will help u get more of the basics down. Then just takes lots of practice. Im at iq most Wednesdays early before leauges id be glad to help anyone

SMcVicker91
05-31-2012, 12:20 AM
PM sent. I'm also off on Monday's and am more than happy to help you out, no payment required.

Thanks a lot. I will see you Monday :)

If u want ro get better go to leauges on doubles night youll get paired up with a better player or two on your pad. Watch ask questions @ learn this will help u get more of the basics down. Then just takes lots of practice. Im at iq most Wednesdays early before leauges id be glad to help anyone

I did notice the leagues just a couple weeks ago. Problem is I've been working on the days they're on. First chance I get I'll definitely be out there.

Wow, thanks for the replies. Looking forward to playing with you all in the future.