PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Area 2012 Bowling Green Amateur Championship Competitors

martin
03-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Good Luck to all our local players this weekend down in Bowling Green. 641 players are signed up to play this event. It is one of the signature am events in disc golf in the world. If you arent playing this year mark your calendar for next...its in our backyard.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/77625

Advanced:

Daniel Allgeier
Brady Barnett
Will Burke
Jeremy Cordy
Andrew Jacobs
Michael Ohlman
Sam Shaheen
Stefan Shaheen
Larry Sneegas

Advanced Women:

Lauren Yurt

Advanced Masters:

Jason Monhollen
Tommy Flake
Mark Wampler

Advanced Senior Grandmaster:

Jim Reynolds

Intermediate:

Brian Pait
Eddie Walsh

Intermediate Women:

Cathie Ferguson

Recreational:

Tommy Bronson
Tony Caldwell
Matt Dodson
Steven Dodson
Marcus Gresham
Mike Owen
Marc Nethery
Jason Woogs
Robbie Shewmaker

Recreational Women:

Jennifer Allgeier
Michelle Cordy
Ellena Gallusser
Daisy Ohlman

Kao
03-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Goodluck everyone!

ripIT
03-30-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm also playing rec. it's sweet here but really windy.

mdwamp
03-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Add to Advanced Masters: Tommy Flake (Jeremy Cordy's uncle) and Jason Monhollen.

martin
03-31-2012, 10:33 AM
Friday rounds
Congrats to those who shot above their rating...cordy, sneegas, shaheen, Reynolds, wampler, flake, Ferguson, bronson, dodson, caldwell, ohlman, and allgeier

Think positive, throw negative

Hey and if Louisville wins tonight...don't expect much to be left standing here in Louisville...I wouldn't be surprised if the 99% of UK fans in the state burn this city to the ground...

weeman
03-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Larry Sneegas aced hole 1 at Hobson yesterday during the round and Will Burke had one in warm ups as well but I'm not sure which hole it was on.

Mike Owen
03-31-2012, 10:28 PM
I got an Ace on Hole 7 at Chalybeate (straight uphill). Used a leopard (again)...
Currently 4th, wish me luck!

Mike_D
04-01-2012, 08:19 AM
I got an Ace on Hole 7 at Chalybeate (straight uphill). Used a leopard (again)...
Currently 4th, wish me luck!

LUCKY #7 again & LUCKY Leopard again

CONGRATS & keep at it

themick
04-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Wow h b Clark running a tournament with 600 + people bet he's making a killing of this 1 since we all know he takes his fees out @ supplies the disc that for the payouts with a nice markup.good luck to u guys there though like to c the ville win a divisons or 2

illyB
04-01-2012, 11:00 AM
I would probably want to earn some money too running a huge tourney. Good luck to the ville crew and go cats Monday.

tonyscomputery
04-04-2012, 08:32 AM
It was a fun. I took 9th out of like 140. I have never had a weekend of golf that good. I couldn't have done it with out my awesome caddy\wife.

MarcusGresham
04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
You were killing it. So was Mike Owen. I just never could get it rolling. I managed to play four rounds with only like three or four 5s on my card but I couldn't get birdies to save my life and ended tied for 85th.