PDA

View Full Version : any BAG TAGS happening for 2012 ?

Mike_D
03-01-2012, 08:00 PM
any BAG TAGS happening for 2012 ?

martin
03-01-2012, 10:08 PM
After three fantastic years of bag tagging it up... I have decided to pass the future of bag tags off...

Im sure if players express interest as you did here mike d, more info will come soon...

Thanks to the hundreds of players who particpated in the bag challenges, leagues, and tournaments - it was a fun run

Justin
03-01-2012, 10:40 PM
I talked to Daniel and we would like to work together and run bag tags. I guess I'll try and get in touch with Judge and Adam to see about getting money to get the tags to start and then we can go from there.

martin
03-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Thanks Justin and Daniel - gonna be a great bag tag 2012

Kao
03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the previous runs Martin and thank you guys for taking this over.

Justin
03-19-2012, 09:20 AM
The tags are on order. Once we get them, we will try to get a starting event asap.

djswim
04-04-2012, 03:28 PM
I've never done this before but would love to, so please let me know if you're looking for people. I'll be an easy out for everyone :)

Judge
04-04-2012, 04:43 PM
bag tags should be ready to start by SLM

Justin
04-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Like Judge said, the bag tags will be ready for the Seviren Lang Memorial. What Daniel and I have decided to do (and Daniel correct me if I mess something up) is to distribute tags after the tourney. Before it starts, you can pay for a tag, but the tag you receive will be based off of how you finish in the tournament. It will be straight scoring, but it sounds like ams get to play some short pads, so you could consider that a form of handicapping, but ultimately best score gets the lowest tag. If anyone did not pay for one before the tournament started, it will be first come first serve on the rest of the tags as far as number order goes. If you have any questions let me know. I believe I'll make this its own topic though after righting this.