PDA

View Full Version : The Memorial Championship Livestream

AndrewJ
02-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Today kicks off "The Memorial Championship Presented by Discraft". In the past, DiscGolfPlanet.tv has streamed this event and this year is no different. Check it out: http://discgolfplanet.tv/our-discgolfplanet-tv-portal

You can check this page Memorial Tourney Results (http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/76135) to look up tee times of some notable golfers. This event is in Scotsdale, Arizona and is in MST (two hours behind us).

Adam
02-29-2012, 04:16 PM
It's on and Louisville's own Dave Greenwell is there doing commentary.

Adam
02-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Ok it's not live yet but should be soon. They're replaying coverage from 2011.

Adam
03-01-2012, 10:01 AM
If you didn't see yesterday's coverage you missed watching Dave Feldberg and Paul McBeth both shoot 1100+ rated rounds, incredible! Coverage starts today around 4:15 EST.

Daniel
03-01-2012, 10:15 AM
I watched it (kinda brutal until several holes in--cameraman needed some adjustment time) and saw McBeth just freaking smoke the front half (or more) of the course. Never seen someone so completely ON before. Wow.

Feldberg was good but not nearly as close on drives as PM was. His putting was on and that kept him going. Both 1100+ rounds. Sweet Bejeezus. Imagine the feeling of Shusterick at -11 coming in and feeling good about his 1070 round and then see getting smoked by 5 strokes. That must have been a sinking feeling...

Adam
03-01-2012, 01:01 PM
True but the tournament isn't won or lost in one round so it's far from over.

Daniel
03-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh, I understand. It's just that you feel you had a great round and >BAM< DF and PM drop the hammer with their scores. It would probably only be an eyebrow raising moment for most of the top guys outwardly but inwardly, they're reconsidering their rounds...

Adam
03-01-2012, 02:45 PM
True.

Paul McBeth could arguably feel worse. He shot one of the top 5 or so highest rated rounds in history, beat the previous best score at the course and everyone's talking about Feldberg who bested him by one stroke. It will be interesting to see what happens today.

Daniel
03-01-2012, 04:35 PM
True.

Paul McBeth could arguably feel worse. He shot one of the top 5 or so highest rated rounds in history, beat the previous best score at the course and everyone's talking about Feldberg who bested him by one stroke. It will be interesting to see what happens today.

It was odd because Dave didn't look NEARLY as "on" as PM did early. DF hit a lot of great putts to save birdie but PM's drives were just within inches of the basket (and some hitting the pole/supports). I stopped watching around #12 and was very surprised to see DF best PM. It will be interesting to see if either or both can keep up that intensity. I'd imagine that one will lay an egg of a round today.
I'll be watching fo sho!

Adam
03-01-2012, 05:44 PM
It's live. Dave's doing some nice commentary as usual.

illyB
03-01-2012, 08:56 PM
this is great coverage. me likey

weeman
03-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Solidly entertaining that's for sure. Hearing the same ads over and over between shot coverage is rather irritating but I'll take the good with the bad. Awesome to see Dave out among the players in the mix of things. He even gave Tim Foley a shout out today during the coverage.

Adam
03-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Yeah I heard the Foley shout out, haha.

I really like the format change this year with Dave following the lead card, great stuff!

Adam
03-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Coverage starts at 1pm today with Valarie Jenkins, Catrina Allen, Sarah Hokom, and Paige Pierce on the pro women lead card.