PDA

View Full Version : Derby city discs presents the discorganized tour

Mike_D
01-05-2012, 08:32 AM
http://www.facebook.com/events/138135689635562/

This date just happens to be the day SNOW GLOBE winter leagues play C.V.

This has been FIXED

our C.V. league with be playing SATURDAY Jan 21st @ 2pm

Mike_D
01-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Be sure to mark it on your calenders

Adam
01-05-2012, 09:50 AM
No big deal, we can cancel leagues that Sunday for the event.

I know of 3 date conflicts so far this year and it's only January 5th. So perhaps it's time the LDGC, DCD and AS start communicating more effectively with each other.

jeremy
01-05-2012, 09:53 AM
I have to say that (with only knowing this part of the story) I don't see where Damon has done anything wrong other than, maybe, not consulting with you before scheduling his event. I agree with him that tourney's trump leagues but it is good practice to contact people when you have conflicting dates. Especailly in such a small community.

I understand that it's frustrating but, at first glance, it doesn't seem that malicious to me. But, again, I'm going off very limited knowledge of the subject.

WOW i now will never support anything he has to do with, holds or his shop which never has the disc i'm looking for every time i stop in.

Becareful saying that. Damon had a hand in aiding with funds for a LOT of events in the area last year (be it LDGC or Allstar's). I would encourage you (and anyone else) to work your problems out with Damon (or anyone else) privatly and not air out dirt laundry on the internet.

Adam
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
I would encourage you (and anyone else) to work your problems out with Damon (or anyone else) privatly and not air out dirt laundry on the internet.

That's always good advice, no matter who the problem is with or where (internet, phone, face to face) it was started.

Mike_D
01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
I have FIXED this problem myself

C.V. date has been moved to SATURDAY January 21st @ 2pm
(1day sooner )

Get your practice in playing our league for the next days tournament

captain plastic
01-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Keep calm and chive on!

See you on the course.

jobwilson82
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Mike,

Take the weekend off and encourage everyone to come play the Evansville Ice Bowl on 1/21!

Come help people eats. (Tri-State Food Bank)