PDA

View Full Version : Two Firsts

Terry Glass
09-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Jim Renolds and I played the Fun Farm today. It was the first time he had played the course and the first time I got an Ace @ The Fun Farm! It was hole 21 with a Pro Classic Roc. Beautiful "S" curve shot right into the chains.

On another note; this course needs some love from the local players. Yeah I know it costs $5 bucks to play, but you can play all day if you want. IMO it is a great course. It has everything. Shorts, longs, wooded, open, and great elevation. The owner has to mow 13 out of 21 holes and has no other funding except us players. He needs our support.

Ed Murphy
09-22-2011, 12:33 PM
congrats love that hole

Mike_D
09-22-2011, 01:15 PM
What pad did you throw from on your ace ?

Like a said a while back the course has been neglected

last time i was out it cost $5.25 or $5.50 unless someone there working was ripping me off

as for " has no other funding except us players. " i call BS. place makes money with paint ballers & other ways. Sounds like needs more worker to just get out there once a week to clean up the course OR better manage the income.

Anyways CONGRATS

jobwilson82
09-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Congratulations on the ace.

TommyB
09-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Nice ace Mike since $5.25 is a lot for you I will paypal it to you. Be happy "pall" before you have a attack!

captain plastic
09-22-2011, 04:40 PM
LOL on the place actually making money.
$5.00 to have your run at a course that is on
20+ acres of land. You are kidding right.
$5.50 is a steal.

Terry Glass
09-22-2011, 05:17 PM
What pad did you throw from on your ace ?

Like a said a while back the course has been neglected

last time i was out it cost $5.25 or $5.50 unless someone there working was ripping me off

as for " has no other funding except us players. " i call BS. place makes money with paint ballers & other ways. Sounds like needs more worker to just get out there once a week to clean up the course OR better manage the income.

Anyways CONGRATS

It was from the pad for hole 21. Its only about 200 ft. Really just a long putt. LOL

Judge
09-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Terry any ACE in my book is a great one long putt or not. lol. I still do not have one to my record congrats man and I hope Jim enjoyed his first round there it is a TOUGH course.