PDA

View Full Version : Otter Creek

Ernie
08-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I played Otter Creek for the first time ever today. Just wanted to let you guys know that the course looked great. It was a very fun round, and I will be playing there a lot more in the future.

Kao
08-28-2011, 11:02 PM
Otter is alot of fun for being a smallish course. Be sure to thank the Ky Fish and Wildlife guys while your there. Without them we wouldn't have Otter back. There are a few disc golfers on staff there and they really do a great job when it comes to course maintenance.

Mike_D
08-28-2011, 11:11 PM
I lost my bright red / orange ish Champion Monarch with Mike D & 502-749-2593 on it. Hole 1 in the hole & or in the open field TODAY

Dapper Dan
09-28-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm going to head out there early (Thurs) if it dont rain. Been trying to get out there for months now.

Mike_D
09-28-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm going to head out there early (Thurs) if it dont rain. Been trying to get out there for months now.

WOW your still alive. I though you had died haven't heard from you in so long.

JohnnyNoPants
09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
We played there last night for the first time. It was fun! I shot a 51, which I assume isnt too bad, considering the course and my skill level. We are planning on camping out the night before the Allstar's Championship Series event on the 8th. Anyone know if there are campsites right there by the course?

Kao
09-30-2011, 09:21 PM
We played there last night for the first time. It was fun! I shot a 51, which I assume isnt too bad, considering the course and my skill level. We are planning on camping out the night before the Allstar's Championship Series event on the 8th. Anyone know if there are campsites right there by the course?

I remember them being close but its been awhile. I see they just reopened to camping so you might want to give them a call. More info can be found here: http://fw.ky.gov/ocoracampground.asp

JohnnyNoPants
10-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Thank you for the info on OC, they even have a map of the campsites!!! Sweet!