PDA

View Full Version : Courses in Charlestown

Bassmanatum
05-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Hello everyone. My wife and I are about to move to Charlestown and I am trying to see what attempts have been made at forming a course in the Charlestown area. I know there are places that would be optimal for a course. One Idea I had would be to put a course at Tunnel Mill Scout Reservation. I have contacted the Boy Scouts of America Office i Louisville to see if that is a possibility. Let me know what you guys know.

MarcusGresham
05-31-2011, 12:51 PM
Roger has a thread on here about discussions he's had with the mayor to get a 4-plex of courses. He asked us to send letters to the mayor's office. I know I did, and I'm sure some others have as well.

MarcusGresham
05-31-2011, 12:55 PM
To see his most recent update go to "Forums" and click on "General Chat". Scroll down to the thread titled "Another meeting with Charlestown Mayor Hall this week..."

EddieBTrue
06-18-2011, 10:48 AM
I have not had any discussions with the boy scouts camp; however that would certainly be an excellent locale. The overriding question would be whether the general public would have ready access to such a course. Let me know; and I can possibly discuss with Mayor Hall or others. Roger/Eddiebtrue 502 835 3974 (texts welcome!)