PDA

View Full Version : June 4th work day - we need your help!

Adam
05-31-2011, 09:38 AM
There's another work day at Taylorsville Lake this Saturday, June 4th starting at 9am. This is your chance to help with the Louisville area's next great course so come on out. We hope to see you there!

I met up with Dave and Rik at Taylorsville Lake Park this Sunday to help clear fairways for the NEW course that is now under way. I got to see a lot of the holes and I have to tell you, you WILL be tired after a round on this course. It will be 24 holes and will have several up and down holes so be ready! About 60% of the course will be in the woods with demanding, but fair, fairways. It is going to be a very pretty course that will push your game to the limits. We are planning another work day this Sat. the 4th of June. Meet at the park HQ's at 9am, and we need all the help we can get, it will take a lot of work to prepare the course for installation. WE NEED YOUR HELP.

jamesmcc
05-31-2011, 04:56 PM
What a bad choice Brent Hambrick that wk end.

captain plastic
05-31-2011, 06:43 PM
I will be at the Hambrick

Justin
05-31-2011, 06:56 PM
I'd like to get out there and help. I'll have to see how much homework I have this weekend though. Here comes the cliche: skool comes first. Although if I had it my way disc golf would come first. lol

Adam
06-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Work day is tomorrow, I know I'm going, hope to see you there!

martin
06-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Who all got to go check out and work on this beast?

ripIT
06-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Me and its awesome to have a home course on the way. Thats my home town. tville lake state park is beautiful the course is gonna be awesome. Cant wait.

Adam
06-05-2011, 10:58 AM
From what I've seen of the course it's 24 holes are going to blow your socks off.

But there's still more work to do, so we'll post about the next work day as soon as we know about it.