PDA

View Full Version : Work day at Taylorsville Lake State Park

Adam
05-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Work day at Taylorsville Lake this Sunday, May 29 starting at 9am and they'll work until everyone's tired

When you arrive, go to the park office to sign a waiver and they'll show you where to go from there.

Adam
05-26-2011, 05:31 PM
If you've been dying to get a sneak peak at Taylorsville Lake, tomorrow is your chance!

There might also be a work day there on Saturday depending how worn out Dave is. I'll post something if I hear anything about it.

Airborne
05-28-2011, 03:16 PM
If you guys are ready to have a new course, here's your chance. DLG wants to have some bodies on hand tomorrow (Sun) to work on the Taylorsville Lake course. We need to get going on this, so anybody that can work, come on out.

Adam
05-28-2011, 05:02 PM
What time are they getting started? I would guess around 9 or so in the morning?

Adam
05-28-2011, 08:25 PM
I talked to Dave and they're starting at 9am.

They could really use the help so if anyone's free tomorrow, please try to make it.

Airborne
05-29-2011, 08:07 PM
I met up with Dave and Rik at Taylorsville Lake Park this Sunday to help clear fairways for the NEW course that is now under way. I got to see a lot of the holes and I have to tell you, you WILL be tired after a round on this course. It will be 24 holes and will have several up and down holes so be ready! About 60% of the course will be in the woods with demanding, but fair, fairways. It is going to be a very pretty course that will push your game to the limits. We are planning another work day this Sat. the 4th of June. Meet at the park HQ's at 9am, and we need all the help we can get, it will take a lot of work to prepare the course for installation. WE NEED YOUR HELP.

martin
05-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Great job guys - hopefully lots of workers next sat

Love 24 holes