PDA

View Full Version : Greatings from FL

Mark_McAlister
05-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Hey guys.. Long time no see.. I hope all is well in your part of the country.. So whats new?

captain plastic
05-20-2011, 04:07 PM
What's up Mark this is Sammy S.
Haven't been down to Pensacola in a while.
Gonna try to make a tournament at the Blue Angels
complex sometime.

We have a couple of new courses around town. A newly designed
Iroquois, Sevarin Lang Disc Golf Course and hopefully E.P. Tom Sawyer
will come through for us golfers.

I heard they were going to pull Sunset. Please say that is not true.

Have you made it to Mobile yet?

I wish you the best in Florida. Keep crushing them. I know you can still
hit huge putts because I witnessed this last time. Not a lot of holes down
there to crush a drive but lots of sun. Remember your sunscreen.

jeremy
05-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Sup, Mark. How's the married life?

Bubby Hill
05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey Mark, I'm gonna be in Gulf Shores in about a month and plan on playin' a little golf. May hit Blue Angels or Fairhope, either one. Let me know if you're available one day.

Mark_McAlister
05-24-2011, 11:12 PM
That would be fun Bub.. hit me up (717)961-8522

Bubby Hill
05-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Got your number big fella. I'll be down from Saturday, June 25th until the next Friday. Would like to get in a round or two for sure. I'll give you a buzz.

Mark_McAlister
05-25-2011, 08:17 PM
@Sammy hey man I havnt got to mobile yet.. :( I have won all the doubles at Blue Angel this year so far. I hope that you can come down soon so we can catch a round.. Sunset is not going away (for now) not till about 2015.. but They alotted some land across the street for another 18 so there is a possibility there could be 36 holes there soon..

@Jeremy Married life is GREAT!! House, dog, picket fence, ETC... My lovely wife keeps me going everyday and I couldn't imagine it any better...

E.P Tom Sawyer is a great park me and Butch Harbolt have been talking about that park for like 5 years... I hope that it goes smoothly..

I have a course design In PA that is 7 months from completion.. If Freeman Lake, Lower Lake Cumberland, and Veterans had a big baby that would be Middlesex park.. I think final footage is somewhere around 7800 with par around 62..

Mark_McAlister
06-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Check out My first solo course design I did for Middlesex Park in PA... Its sweet!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/coldspring01/MTDGC61411?authkey=Gv1sRgCOK65rSEtbbMtwE

Mark_McAlister
07-02-2011, 11:10 AM
I had a great time with you Bub.. I hope that we can do that again soon...