PDA

View Full Version : Friday night doubles at seviren lang dgc

Judge
04-25-2011, 11:51 AM
This friday only I am going to run a doubles league as a preview to the Seviren Lang Memorial. It will be @ 6 cost is eight for everything. It will be best shot. Come out play the course the night before and get warmed up. Hope to see you there

LtDan914
04-25-2011, 01:58 PM
That sounds like a good idea. I will try and make it because it has been a while since I have played there and I would love to get a practice round in. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Justin
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Hopefully I don't royally screw up like I did last time I played there. That course just kills my game.

G1nked
04-25-2011, 06:57 PM
The weather looks great for Friday and Saturday I hope I can make it Friday
Give me a call Judge

Judge
04-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Something I forgot to post is i will be out there around 4 to take registrations for the Tourney as well as sell club CFR discs and to my knowledge we are out of the Boss. So if you need to reach me my cell is Five 0 Two - 6 zero 8 - five 8 Three 3. Im sure i will be practicing somewhere on the course. I will be out there Thursday as well if that is a better day for anyone and I will be at Derby City Discs tomorrow both of those times are TBD.

Adam
04-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Judge will have players packs available Friday if anyone wants to pick it up while they're out playing doubles.

Yeti Pro Aviar
Aluminum water bottle
snacks (jerky and trail mix)
stash mini courtesy of Derby City Discs
Innova sticker and mini

Open and Masters get everything except the disc.

MarcusGresham
04-28-2011, 01:17 PM
I may stop by and pick up my pack, but I have to go to my cousin's wedding so I can't play.

Judge
04-28-2011, 04:13 PM
if you need to pay and arent going to doubles @ CV i will be @ seviren today around 5 as well. but i wont have players packs till tomorrow

Daniel
04-28-2011, 07:41 PM
I may be able to make it out! If not, I'll be out earlier to check out the course with a friend...kind of a cameo appearance...