PDA

View Full Version : Shirt order

Adam
03-17-2011, 03:07 PM
I know the delay on the shirts has been a little frustrating, but I finally got the word today that they're shipping out. I don't think they'll arrive before leagues this week anyway so how about we shoot for next week?

The shirts will be available the last day of winter leagues Sunday, March 27th at Iroquois. We will have some extra shirts available on a first come first serve basis.

Cory Greenwell - XL gray
Cory Greenwell - XL black
Marc Nethery - L gray
Jim Renyolds - L black
Robbie Shewmaker - XL black
Robbie Shewmaker - XL black
Robbie Shewmaker - XL gray
Charlie Wright - XL black
Steve Simpson - XL gray
Steve Simpson - XL gray
Chuck Dulmage - XL gray
Eric Gallusser - L gray
Eric Gallusser - L black
Bub Hill - L black
Drew Dickerson - XL black
Adam Higdon - L black
Martin Young - L gray
Ross Heichelbeck - L Black
Ryan Ball - XL Black
Ryan Ball - XL Gray
Josh Cooley - L Gray
Steve Smith - L Gray
Mike Dilts - XL Gray
Mike Dilts - XL Gray
Mark Wampler - XL Black

Black = paid Blue = unpaid Gray = picked up

Just so you guys know I wasn't slacking, here's my emails over the past couple weeks with Paragon.

On Mar 17, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Paragon wrote:
Shirts are done. They will ship today. you will get tracking number from fedex tonight if you dont give me a call or email me.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Adam wrote:
Hey Miles, I hope everything is going well for you. I was wondering if you had an ETA on those shirts? We'd like to try to plan a league, bag tag event or something minor around their arrival to encourage people to come out and take them off our hands.

Thanks ~ Adam

On Mar 11, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Paragon wrote:
perfect. that will save on shipping too since its commercial address. Good thinking.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM, Adam wrote:
Hey Miles, I just had a thought if it's not too late. If you want to insure the package why don't you send it to my work? There's always someone here to sign for it and you don't have to worry about FedEx screwing up. Sound good?

On Mar 4, 2011, at 11:37 AM, Paragon wrote:
yes sorry. Got the check. shirts on ordered. once they come in well get them printed. Sorry l insured the last package for the full value which is why they didnt leave it. Fedex lost one of my boxes and I have been sure to insure them incase they get lost so i am not out the money.

This week was hectic my fiance had to get appendix taken out so i was in hospital with her for 2 days this week. Sorry for the delay well get these done as soon as they come in. Looks like they will be here next thursday.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Adam wrote:
Hey Miles,

I haven't heard from you in a while so I just wanted to make sure you received the check our treasurer sent via snail mail.

When it ships, can you do it with no signature required this time? I'm at work during the day and that would really help me out.

Thanks for everything ~ Adam

martin
03-26-2011, 08:09 PM
All the shirts are with me - call or message me

I won't be at league tomorrow and neither will the shirts - but they are in so come getem

Mike_D
03-26-2011, 09:26 PM
INCORRECT
#23 Mike Dilts - L Gray
#24 Mike Dilts - L Gray

FIXED Mike Dilts 2 gray XL

Sunspot
03-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Adam, I'm going to try to make it out the 5th for leagues at Seviren Lang. I haven't picked up my stuff for my club membership. Been busy with life, missing out on DG. Anyway, I'll pick it up then, including my shirt. See you all out there.

Airborne
03-27-2011, 10:15 PM
I notice that you have listed me as not having paid for my shirts. I have paid for mine with a check, several weeks ago. Please correct the listing if you would.

Bubby Hill
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Thanks Adam, didn't mean to bug you about it.

martin
03-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Shirts delivered so far:

Robbie Shewmaker 2 XL blacks - paid $32
Marc Nethery L gray
Mark Wampler XL black

The club has extra shirts for those of you have never ordered any - shirts are $16

martin
03-29-2011, 09:42 AM
I will be at Charlie v at noon with shirts

martin
04-01-2011, 09:28 AM
I will be at iroquois today if anyone needs to pick up shirts or discs

swasafix
04-01-2011, 10:35 AM
what time? I can be there around noonish

martin
04-01-2011, 10:43 AM
I'll be there by noon

swasafix
04-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Cool, Ill be there

martin
04-03-2011, 09:29 AM
I will be at Seviren Tuesday before and during leagues (6pm) with shirts to deliver ($16) -
also club discs and cfr discs for sale ($14 - $16) -
and bag tags for sale ($10)

martin
04-06-2011, 10:29 AM
more shirts delivered

Charlie Wright
2 for Steve Simpson
Josh Cooley
Chris Downs

martin
04-07-2011, 10:13 AM
I will be at Charlie Vettiner today before (2pm possibly) and during leagues (6pm) with shirts to deliver ($16) -
also club discs and cfr discs for sale ($14 - $16) - and bag tags for sale ($10)

martin
04-11-2011, 01:01 PM
I will be at Seviren Tuesday - and IQ Wed around league time - for those of you still needing to pick up your shirts

I still have a few extra for sale as well.

Kao
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
I'll get mine from ya at the Derby City Classic if I don't make leagues.