PDA

View Full Version : By far the funnest day I have ever had playing disc golf today.

G1nked
03-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks to Martin for picking me up today and playing with some of this areas top pros in a five pack. Jeremy C., Billy S.,Scott R., Tim Foley and Martin and myself. I witnessed great disc golf shots + I believe the new course record by Mr.Reif. I shot my second best score of 65 and came the closest I probably ever will to tieing Martin which had a 64. I know Martin was capable of way more and had some bad luck but I being the only player in the 800s I am stoked to come even near anyone one of these pros. I cant wait to play again with any one of these guys but I dont have the marbles to try out pro just quite yet. lol

Thanks to all you guys for letting the rec player play seriously I have never had a better time. I know I have a ton to work on but I inspire to be half good as any of these guys one day.

G1nked
03-04-2011, 12:18 PM
I actually enjoy playing every time with everyone I play with but never played with that many pro's at one time. It was a blast if I haven't made it clear that's all.