PDA

View Full Version : Latitude 64 has arrived at DCD!

festis
02-21-2011, 01:40 PM
The entire Lat64 lineup came in today. We have all models in all plastics in various weights and colors. The gold line plastic has a pearlescent finish that you just have to see! We are really excited about adding these discs to the lineup and I'm sure alot of you will be, too!

Kao
02-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the status update, now I must find more cash somehow!

MarcusGresham
02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Hoping I can come check out your store Friday

upfromtheashes
02-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Man, Lat64's Goldline plastic is far and away the sexiest looking plastic I've ever seen. I don't know how it flies or how it holds up, but it makes Star and ESP plastic look dull and drab by comparison.

Kao
02-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Man, Lat64's Goldline plastic is far and away the sexiest looking plastic I've ever seen. I don't know how it flies or how it holds up, but it makes Star and ESP plastic look dull and drab by comparison.

Goldline isn't as stable as the opto line. Grip is similar to star but I find that it breaks in a little faster. I got some goldline stuff right before the nice weather hit last year and it was seasoned well by fall (then I lost it). Best looking plastic out there in my opinion and I think it wears faster you can't tell by looking at the disc.

Daniel
02-23-2011, 08:36 PM
I've used an opto Fuse and that disc rocked. Durable as all get out and just a sweeeeeeet flight. Anyone who likes the comet would love the Fuse. Just like a beat to heck roc with better float.

weeman
02-23-2011, 09:18 PM
Sweet. Except that I'm not in Louisville to pick up my order. See ya in a couple weeks to get them unless someone is coming down to BG anytime soon and wants to bring them with.