PDA

View Full Version : DISC golf family and friend passes away

lilfatguy
02-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Tony Wilson's Father (Stoy) has died last night of a heart attack, Jeri and Tony called me this morning, he will be at Ratterman funeral home on Southside Drive tomorrow not sure of time yet will post when I know for sure, Those who knew him he loved to watch the game and well he followed ( and PUSHED) Tony to a worlds title after his hip surgery he wasn't able to get out much but he will surly be missed. Tony and Jeri you have mine and my families prayers stay strong Love Ya lilfatguy and lilfatgurl

Bubby Hill
02-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks Brad. Stoy was a good ole boy. He followed Tony and me in the very first tournament I ever played in, back in 1997. He'll be missed. My sympathies go out to Tony & his family.

Daniel
02-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Aw, jeez. I'm sorry to hear that. He was such a nice guy. Always said hello and talked. Never saw him in a bad mood, I don't think.

Our prayers go out to Tony and his family. :(

lilfatguy
02-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Tony Wilson's Father (Stoy) has died last night of a heart attack, Jeri and Tony called me this morning, he will be at Ratterman funeral home on Southside Drive tomorrow not sure of time yet will post when I know for sure, Those who knew him he loved to watch the game and well he followed ( and PUSHED) Tony to a worlds title after his hip surgery he wasn't able to get out much but he will surly be missed. Tony and Jeri you have mine and my families prayers stay strong Love Ya lilfatguy and lilfatgurl

visitation will be today from 200 to 500 monday from 200 until 800 witht the service being on tuesday at 1000

Airborne
02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm really sorry for your loss Tony. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

jeremy
02-07-2011, 09:46 AM
I hate to hear that Stoy's gone. He was a great guy. It's so neat to see a father caring enough about his son to just follow him around at a sporting event, chearing him on. What a cool memory to leave behind.

I'll be praying for your peace and comfort through your morning, Tony.