PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Trace League

Judge
01-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Since Shawn mentioned it in another thread I would like to take this opportunity to see who would be interested in a league at Buffalo Trace. We would like to use some of the funds we bring in to go to the BTO. So by playing the league here you would be increasing the payout for this event. It is our hope that we can also use some of the funds to help with improvements to the course.

We really would like your imput. Here is the information I would like to see replied to. What would be the best night of the week, what would be the best time for you, and how often do you think you would attend.

I would like to get enough information so Shawn and I can figure out the best way to go about getting this going.

Thanks for your time
Judge

Adam
01-04-2011, 07:19 AM
I think a Buffalo Trace league is a great idea guys, the problem is finding a day to do it.

Monday - Allstars
Tuesday - ELBO and Allstars
Wednesday - LDGC Iroquois
Thursday - Seviren Lang and Allstars womens league
Friday - Allstars

Maybe the best thing to do is talk to the Allstars and see if you can work something out with them. As much as I would like to see a league at a different course (especially one as good as Buffalo), we don't want to step on anyone's toes.

captain plastic
01-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Monday would be a great day. Buffalo is 40 minutes from my house in
Hikes Point. It's far enough away to be on it's own clock.
I doubt you would be stepping on any toes.

Keep up the good work Buffalo crew!

MarcusGresham
01-04-2011, 09:53 AM
I usually end my Mondays in or near Palmyra, so that would be the best day for me. I'm not sure how much crap I'd catch at home if I were playing on Monday nights and Thursday nights, but sometimes I just have to go to BT to remind myself I'm not as bad as SL makes me feel.