PDA

View Full Version : 2011 LDGC membership

Adam
11-30-2010, 05:58 PM
***UPDATE***
There are now two options when you become a club member.

1. $10 for club membership. This comes with a club stamped disc and mini. We will have 50 of these available.

2. $20 for club membership plus a dry fit shirt with club logo, a micro fiber towel and a club stamped mini.

Reserve yours now to make sure you get one. We are planning to order 20 of these unless there is a larger demand in the next week before the order is placed. Here are examples of the dry fit shirts below. We're going to have black, gray and white shirts and the logo will be green and on the front. On the sleeve it will say Paragon Disc Golf. I'm going to order L and XL size shirts, if you have a special size request, let me know by next Monday, 12/20.

For anyone who has already paid their $10, it is no problem to upgrade to the shirt/towel for an extra $10. Let us know asap to make sure you get one.

The club meeting will take place on January 7th, 2011 at the BBC Tap Room, click here to learn more about the meeting (http://louisvillediscgolf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4374). Come to the club meeting to get your membership stuff.

Once all the gear is gone, members will get a club stamped mini. Anyone who becomes a member before or at our club meeting will be entered into a drawing for a free PDGA membership.

The drawing for the PDGA membership will take place at the meeting.

If you aren't fortunate enough to win the free membership, being a club member will get you $5 off your PDGA membership. When you go to renew, use this link (http://www.pdgastore.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1228369190) and select the Louisville Disc Golf Club in the Affiliate Club drop down.

All membership proceeds are used to keep disc golf strong in the area like paying for tournament sanctioning fees and helping with our A-tier, the Charlie Vettiner Open, for example.

captain plastic
11-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Where do I mail my check?

Adam
12-01-2010, 09:15 AM
You don't have to make a meeting to join. You can pay at Sunday leagues or a number of other club members like Steve, me, Nate, Ross (Kao), Martin, Jeremy, James and I'm sure there are more. If you're ever free on a Monday hit me up and we'll play a round at the new Seviren Lang DGC. If that work work I can give you my paypal. Thanks for your support!

GetEmWet
12-01-2010, 02:46 PM
If anyone wants to pay thru Paypal, send it to nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com. You can always mail a check made out to the LDGC to:

Nathan Hartlage
9008 Wooddale Dr.
Lou, KY 40272

jeremy
12-01-2010, 03:48 PM
If anyone wants to pay thru Paypal, send it to nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com. You can always mail a check made out to the LDGC to:

Nathan Hartlage
9008 Wooddale Dr.
Lou, KY 40272

Hey Nick,

What do you think about adding a "Join the Club" button of some sort that, when clicked, individuals could send a $10 Paypal payment to Nate. It would be neat to get people to use the "Gift" option too so there are no fees.

Kao
12-01-2010, 04:16 PM
I have money for Brian Leffler and myself to rejoin. I'll mail it in if I don't get out to play soon.

nick murphy
12-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey Nick,

What do you think about adding a "Join the Club" button of some sort that, when clicked, individuals could send a $10 Paypal payment to Nate. It would be neat to get people to use the "Gift" option too so there are no fees.

I'll see what I can come up with tonight or better yet it will be up tonight.

Edit!!!

I've tested out the register deal by sending $20 to Nate for me and my dad. Can you tell me if there was any fees charged for it Nate? The system I'm using is actually a donation deal so I figured we could use it for donations and registrations.

jeremy
12-01-2010, 09:05 PM

Edit!!!

I've tested out the register deal by sending $20 to Nate for me and my dad. Can you tell me if there was any fees charged for it Nate? The system I'm using is actually a donation deal so I figured we could use it for donations and registrations.
SWEET! Hope it works out.

KyChad
12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Hey Nick,

If we use this option, how would we get our disc / mini?

Kao
12-01-2010, 10:12 PM
If we use this option, how would we get our disc / mini?

I would say the easiest way is to schedule a round with whoever has the disc when they come in or try to make a league day.

jamesmcc
12-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Who has the disc and mini I'll be at leagues on sunday how about Nate.

Adam
12-02-2010, 05:28 PM
The discs and mini's will be ordered soon. Until then, we need to keep a list of name so we can make sure everyone gets them once they're in.

nick murphy
12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm working on the registration still I'm trying to find a way for everyone to send there money without fees. The only option I came up with so far is to have a form where people can sign up with and when they hit submit it will say something a long the lines of send payment to Nate to complete your registration. Then it will just be paypal account to paypal account and no fees will be charged. What does everyone think?

Adam
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Sounds good to me! No fees are charged and Nate is fine with using paypal.

G1nked
12-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Please put Shawn McGee # 42798 & Roger Lawson down for the 2011 LDGC Memberships. I will pay Adam or Martin whomever I see first if thats cool.

Adam
12-13-2010, 08:40 PM
***UPDATE***
There are now two options when you become a club member.

1. $10 for club membership. This comes with a club stamped disc and mini. We will have 50 of these available.

2. $20 for club membership plus a dry fit shirt with club logo, a micro fiber towel and a club stamped mini.

Reserve yours now to make sure you get one. We are planning to order 20 of these unless there is a larger demand in the next week before the order is placed. Here are examples of the dry fit shirts below. We're going to have black, gray and white shirts and the logo will be green and on the front. On the sleeve it will say Paragon Disc Golf. I'm going to order L and XL size shirts, if you have a special size request, let me know by next Monday, 12/20.

For anyone who has already paid their $10, it is no problem to upgrade to the shirt/towel for an extra $10. Let us know asap to make sure you get one.

Come to the club meeting to get your membership stuff. The meeting will be on January 7th at 7pm at the BBC Tap Room in downtown Louisville. Click here to learn more about the meeting. (http://louisvillediscgolf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4374)

ripIT
12-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Adam ill do the 20.00 for the shirt and stuff let me get your papal... thanks Robbie

Adam
12-14-2010, 09:11 AM

Edit!!!

Is there a link people need to follow or should they just send the money via PayPal to Nate at nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com?

eric_g
12-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Put me down for $20 also

GetEmWet
12-14-2010, 03:01 PM
1) Send the money through paypal to nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com

2) Mail a check made out to LDGC to Nathan Hartlage 9008 Wooddale Dr. 40272

3) Give it to Martin, Adam, or me during leagues.

nick murphy
12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Is there a link people need to follow or should they just send the money via PayPal to Nate at nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com?

Not yet should have it by tonight ran into a couple problems while I was seting up the stuff.

Terry Glass
12-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Put me down for $20.

L - Grey

GetEmWet
12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Until the money is my hand I can't put anyone on the reserve list. First come, first serve. If you want'em send me some moola and then you'll be locked in!

Sorry, No hard feelings!

J_VanOver
12-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Nate,
I just sent you $20 with Paypal.

L-Grey please.

martin
12-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Large - black

I'll collect money and shirt sizes at winter league on Sunday at iroquois - 2pm

martin
12-15-2010, 11:06 AM
if anyone wants to order a 2nd shirt - the cost will be an additional $15

Adam
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Innova is currently out of blank Stingrays so we're going to have Rocs and Aviars for the club stamped discs.

Terry Glass
12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey Nate,

Checks in the mail. Put me down for Large Grey.

Adam
12-17-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm going to order the shirts Monday. I know some people have checks on their way to Nate so I'll get a few extras to make sure those people get one.

There will be a limited number of shirts. Pay Nate via PayPal at nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com so you don't miss out.

jamesmcc
12-17-2010, 03:49 PM
I need one xl blue pay Martin Sun.

Adam
12-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Sorry James, we're just getting gray and black shirts.

Kao
12-17-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm going to order the shirts Monday. I know some people have checks on their way to Nate so I'll get a few extras to make sure those people get one.

There will be a limited number of shirts. Pay Nate via PayPal at nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com so you don't miss out.

Don't forget we need one extra shirt for the wall at Derby City Disc.

jamesmcc
12-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Then Gray xl will have to work.

Sunspot
12-19-2010, 08:38 PM
I sent Nate my 20 via paypal. Just in case you need my shirt size it's Xl and black.

Adam
12-23-2010, 08:46 PM
The club discs and minis arrived today and they look great. You can pick those up at the club meeting on Jan. 7th.

MarcusGresham
12-27-2010, 09:37 AM
I gave Martin my $20 yesterday.

KyChad
12-27-2010, 06:53 PM
The club discs and minis arrived today and they look great. You can pick those up at the club meeting on Jan. 7th.

I won't be able to make the meeting. Are there other places / times we can meet up?

Adam
12-27-2010, 07:07 PM
We'll make sure club discs and shirts will be at Sunday leagues so people who can't make the meeting will have a chance to pick them up.

martin
12-28-2010, 06:33 PM
add 2 more new 2011 members - thanks guys

Tommy Bronson $10
Justin Marquess $20 (L)

KyChad
12-28-2010, 07:42 PM
We'll make sure club discs and shirts will be at Sunday leagues so people who can't make the meeting will have a chance to pick them up.

Sounds good. If anyone is going to be at Vetiner Weds or Thurs, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Mike_D
01-03-2011, 06:06 PM
I have sent my $10.oo membership fee Mike_D via pay pal addy christyandmike
I also noted a # to be reached when stamped discs & maker comes in.

Thanks you Mike_D

Adam
01-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Discs and mini's will be available at the club meeting this Friday, Jan 7th. They'll also be at Sunday leagues for those who can't make it to the meeting.

Adam
01-18-2011, 09:21 AM
We have two new members, both are paid up so I'll get the money to Nate soon.

Cory Greenwell - $20 XL Gray
Mark Nethery - $20 L Gray