PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy

KyChad
10-18-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm getting back into the game after several years away and I need to get some new discs. I'd be interested in buying 4-5 from someone here if the price was right. I don't have a big arm at all so I like the stable to understable stuff. I'd be interested in: Surge SS, TeeBird, Katana, Roadrunner, Archangel. I have no interest in collectors editions, etc. Please post here if you have this kind of stock for sale at reasonable prices. I'm also open to suggestion on other discs that I might need to try. Thanks.

Daniel
10-18-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm getting back into the game after several years away and I need to get some new discs. I'd be interested in buying 4-5 from someone here if the price was right. I don't have a big arm at all so I like the stable to understable stuff. I'd be interested in: Surge SS, TeeBird, Katana, Roadrunner, Archangel. I have no interest in collectors editions, etc. Please post here if you have this kind of stock for sale at reasonable prices. I'm also open to suggestion on other discs that I might need to try. Thanks.

PM me, as I have a bunch of stuff that I'm selling. I do have some roadrunners and some other things you may be interested in, all at good prices.