PDA

View Full Version : New Disc Golfer

Ernie
08-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Hello, my name is Ernie. I'm a very new player to disc golf. Have wanted to play for a while, just never knew where to start. I recently picked up some used discs, and have only played 5 or 6 rounds, but really love to play. Thought I'd say hey and read a little on the site.

Kao
08-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Ernie! The addiction will kick in soon if it hasn't already. :)

Dapper Dan
08-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Hello, my name is Ernie. I'm a very new player to disc golf. Have wanted to play for a while, just never knew where to start. I recently picked up some used discs, and have only played 5 or 6 rounds, but really love to play. Thought I'd say hey and read a little on the site.

Hey man I'm a Noob to. We should hook up so we do look so bad hehe.
http://www.splitreason.com/blog/img/noob.gif

Airborne
08-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Hi Ernie! Steve Simpson here, Pres. of the Louisville Disc Golf Club. Welcome to the fastest growing sport in the world! Remember the goal in this sport is to have fun first. I would also like to invite you to join the LDGC, I feel it will open some doors to you and it will help you grow in the sport. Come out to Charlie Vettiner this Sat. AM for a pancake breakfast and some DG. See you there!

martin
08-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Ernie you don't happen to also go by ern dog do you? Lose a champ beast?

Dapper Dan
08-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Come out to Charlie Vettiner this Sat. AM for a pancake breakfast and some DG. See you there!

Sounds like a plan!:p

jondaniels
08-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the sport! I hope to meet you guys In the near future.

Dapper Dan
08-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey man I'm a Noob to. We should hook up so we do look so bad hehe.

Edit!!!!
Hey man I'm a Noob to. We should hook up so I have someone to help me find my wayward disks.hehe:bravo:

Ernie
08-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Dapper Dan, I would love to play some. I've been playing rounds by myself because i'm just trying to learn how to throw the disc fairly straight. Give me a call anytime 502-224-0743. I work really close to Iroquis but CV is only a 20minute drive.

Hey Prez., Is it possible for me to come by and make a donation, as I have to work from 11-9?? And how to I go about joining the LDGC?

Unfortunately i'm not Ern Dog, and I haven't lost a disc.

Sweat
08-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Welcome to our world Ernie, it is a sweet one! Disc golf has brought much joy to me and I have met sooooo many great people because of it! Prepare to find a little slice of heaven in our sport. You will have your ups and downs while playing, but the reward is sooo sweet!

Rhyno
08-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Welcome Ernie to the wonderful world of Disc Golf. Good luck and PM me sometime for an afternoon round at IQ. Don't forget to check out:
www.allstarsdiscgolf.com in order to meet many more golfers from Louisville and the surrounding areas. Between the LDGC and the Allstars Disc Golf Clubs you are guaranteed to find many new friends and playing partners.