PDA

View Full Version : August 5th at Buffalo Trace

Adam
07-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Thursday leagues are moving to Buffalo Trace for one day only, August 5th in preparation for the 4th Annual Buffalo Trace Open (http://www.louisvillediscgolf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4037).

I'll push back the start time to 6:15 to give people a few extra minutes to get here since it's a little further than Cavan Park. I'm not sure if the park charges for entry that late in the day, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet somewhere right off the highway and carpool just in case.

G1nked
07-31-2010, 07:35 PM
you all can park at my house and carpool I have two long driveways to accomodate.. 3 dollars a car load so you will save 2 bucks parking at my house...:) jk
Looking forward to it see you guys there

Adam
08-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Don't forget, Thursday leagues are at Buffalo Trace this week. See you there!

Adam
08-05-2010, 10:03 AM
The rain has cleared and it's going to be a great day for disc golf. I hope to see everyone out at Buffalo Trace tonight for leagues.

Daniel
08-05-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm thinking of going from Louisville...anyone want to carpool?

G1nked
08-05-2010, 02:39 PM
i can bring that DVD back or you can pick it up after leagues your call> i called earlier no answer so I dont want to tote it with me since the rain may have everything a bit wet still.

Daniel
08-05-2010, 02:54 PM
No biggie, Shawn. I don't need it back immediately, so if you want to keep it and study it for a while, go ahead.

If you want, bring it and I'll just keep it in my car. I'm keeping a close eye on the rain to see what's going on. That will be the determining factor.

G1nked
08-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Hey can you give Martin a call he just called and said his car wont start and may be interested in car pooling with you if you dont have his number call me and i can give it to ya... I know all rain chances are down to zero at 6 pm from what I have watched all day

Adam
08-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Thanks to everyone who came out to Buffalo Trace for leagues this week. We had a great turnout.

Next week we're back to Cavan Park, see you there!