PDA

View Full Version : Discmania trade

J_VanOver
07-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Looking for some Discmania discs to trade for.

I already have a Gremlin (GM). Looking for DD, PD, CD, MD1, P1 or P2. Any plastic.

If you have any that you would like to trade, PM me or call me 376 - 1265.

Thanks

bpait
07-14-2010, 05:55 PM
If you need another gremlin let me know I have a black one 175grams

Daniel
07-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Looking for some Discmania discs to trade for.

I already have a Gremlin (GM). Looking for DD, PD, CD, MD1, P1 or P2. Any plastic.

If you have any that you would like to trade, PM me or call me 376 - 1265.

Thanks

I have a P-DD that you can have (since I still haven't seen you to pay you what I owe you). It's 175g, 9/10. Just let me know.

Sunspot
07-14-2010, 10:26 PM
I got a couple of CDs I'd be willing to part with.

J_VanOver
07-15-2010, 10:07 AM
I have a P-DD that you can have (since I still haven't seen you to pay you what I owe you). It's 175g, 9/10. Just let me know.

I'll take it. Would you like to meet up at Tom Sawyer?

I got a couple of CDs I'd be willing to part with.

Chris, I would like to take a look at them. I have all types of plastic to trade that I will bring with me for you to pick from if we can work out a deal. Do you live close to either Tom Sawyer or CV? I work less than 5 minutes from TS and live about 10 minutes from CV.

Daniel
07-15-2010, 10:39 AM

Sure, name the time and I'm there. I can do anytime after 2.30pm today.

Sunspot
07-15-2010, 12:15 PM

Chris, I would like to take a look at them. I have all types of plastic to trade that I will bring with me for you to pick from if we can work out a deal. Do you live close to either Tom Sawyer or CV? I work less than 5 minutes from TS and live about 10 minutes from CV.

I can meet with you sometime next week. My family is in until Sunday.

J_VanOver
07-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Sure, name the time and I'm there. I can do anytime after 2.30pm today.

How about 3:00? I can step away from work for about 1/2 hour.

I can meet with you sometime next week. My family is in until Sunday.

Sounds good. Just PM me or call me next week when you are available and I will make sure to load my stuff in my truck.

Daniel
07-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Just call me at two 5 three 2 two 1 four and we'll hook up. I have an appt that will probably run until 2.30 or so (maybe later). Anyway, just call me and we'll meet up!

J_VanOver
07-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Still looking for some more DiscMania discs if anyone out there is wanting to part with theirs. Big container of discs to trade.

I'm hoping to get the CD from Chris and a PD from Daniel.

Still looking for MD1, MD2, P1 & P2 new or used.

Thanks

Daniel
07-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Feel free to stop by this evening, if you're free. I'll show you my stash and see if there's anything you're interested in. BR Ct, the house with the focus and Mazda 3 in it. Anytime is good.

J_VanOver
07-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Daniel,
It was a nightmare at the house yesterday. The CO/Explosive gas monitor went off several times throughout the day so we finally called LG&E to come out after I did everything that I could do. They finally got there around 9:30pm and stayed until 11pm. Found some gas leaks in the basement around the water heater and furnace that I didn't fix. Needless to say I didn't make it over.

I'll try to call you later to see how this evening goes if you are available. May have to be tomorrow depending on what my wife has planned tonight or Thursday if you are going to leagues. I have some DVDs for you to watch set out and a few more that I have packed up that I will dig out as well before I come over. I may have two destroyers as well. I will check that too.

Daniel
07-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Daniel,
It was a nightmare at the house yesterday. The CO/Explosive gas monitor went off several times throughout the day so we finally called LG&E to come out after I did everything that I could do. They finally got there around 9:30pm and stayed until 11pm. Found some gas leaks in the basement around the water heater and furnace that I didn't fix. Needless to say I didn't make it over.

I'll try to call you later to see how this evening goes if you are available. May have to be tomorrow depending on what my wife has planned tonight or Thursday if you are going to leagues. I have some DVDs for you to watch set out and a few more that I have packed up that I will dig out as well before I come over. I may have two destroyers as well. I will check that too.

Yikes! Glad everything turned out ok. Had something similar a few years ago. (LG&E's fault...)

Anytime is good for me. Watching and playing with the kiddos today.

Sunspot
07-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Jason, I can meet you either tomorrow mid-morning or Friday mid-morning. I'll meet you at your convenience. We can meet wherever you want to meet at, too.

J_VanOver
07-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Jason, I can meet you either tomorrow mid-morning or Friday mid-morning. I'll meet you at your convenience. We can meet wherever you want to meet at, too.

How close are you to the Tom Sawyer area? I'm sorry I can't meet today but Friday will be perfect. I can meet any time before noon for sure. Is mid-morning 10ish for you then that will be good if Tom Sawyer works too.

Sunspot
07-23-2010, 12:23 AM
That time will work for Friday. I can meet you at Tom Sawyer.

Are you going to the mini on Sunday at Buffalo Trace? If so, I could probably met you then if things don't work out.

Btw, you can reach me at 903-733-3894

J_VanOver
08-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Still looking for MD1, P1 and P2 in any plastic.

Kao
08-20-2010, 05:35 PM
I am testing out the P1 and P2 currently in s-line plastic. I havn't got much field work in with them yet but so far I like the P1 better. If it doesn't work out I'll let ya know.

Kao
09-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I am testing out the P1 and P2 currently in s-line plastic. I havn't got much field work in with them yet but so far I like the P1 better. If it doesn't work out I'll let ya know.

The P1 is sticking in the bag for now but the P2 is not working for me. If you are still interested in trying it let me know.

J_VanOver
09-10-2010, 07:44 PM
The P1 is sticking in the bag for now but the P2 is not working for me. If you are still interested in trying it let me know.

Hey Ross, I'm still interested. I have plenty of stuff to trade so we just need to meet up sometime.

Daniel,
Do you still have any DDs or PDs to trade? I lost my DD and one of the PDs.

Daniel
09-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Daniel,
Do you still have any DDs or PDs to trade? I lost my DD and one of the PDs.
I do have one red 168 or 169g and a pink 170g. I'll consider trading them...not sure yet, though. Got any champ eagles? I'd like to find a flat 11x or 12x champ...

J_VanOver
09-11-2010, 08:17 PM
I do have one red 168 or 169g and a pink 170g. I'll consider trading them...not sure yet, though. Got any champ eagles? I'd like to find a flat 11x or 12x champ...

Sorry, no eagles. Still have that other clear champ destroyer.

Kao
09-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey Ross, I'm still interested. I have plenty of stuff to trade so we just need to meet up sometime.

Hey Jason, what days/times would be good for you next week?

J_VanOver
09-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Hey Jason, what days/times would be good for you next week?

Hey Ross, I just saw this post. It must have cycled off of the new posts somehow when I come onto the message board. Do you still have the putters? If so, I can meet up tomorrow about any time next week. I can leave work to meet you or meet you after work on Mon, Tue, Wed. I work on Westport Road and live off of Shelbyville road at Hurstbourne. Let me know some days/times that are good for you and I'm sure I can accomodate meeting you just about anywhere on the East side of Louisville.

Kao
10-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Sorry Jason, I looked at this post while I was in a hurry and forgot to respond. Are those days you posted above a set schedule or does it change week to week?

I do still have the putters. I will let the P2 go but want to keep the P1 for now. I'll let you toss it around though if ya like.

J_VanOver
10-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Sorry Jason, I looked at this post while I was in a hurry and forgot to respond. Are those days you posted above a set schedule or does it change week to week?

I do still have the putters. I will let the P2 go but want to keep the P1 for now. I'll let you toss it around though if ya like.

Those days are pretty set. I pick up my son from school on Thursday and Friday so Mon - Wed after work or any day during work I could drive out to meet you.

Daniel
10-10-2010, 01:29 PM
>thread hi-jack on<

Hey Ross--

If you come and meet Jason, I live just a few hundred feet from him and you can take a look at those Predators we talked about...

>thread hi-jack over<

Kao
10-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Those days are pretty set. I pick up my son from school on Thursday and Friday so Mon - Wed after work or any day during work I could drive out to meet you.

>thread hi-jack on<

Hey Ross--

If you come and meet Jason, I live just a few hundred feet from him and you can take a look at those Predators we talked about...

>thread hi-jack over<

Im off Mon and Tues of next week so one of those days might work out better.

J_VanOver
10-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Im off Mon and Tues of next week so one of those days might work out better.

What time could you meet on Monday or Tuesday? If you can wait until after 4:30 you could come over to my house and then go to Daniel's. Or vice-versa. We live off of Shelbyville Road close to Hurstbourne about 10 mintues from CV. Or I could meet you some place else.

Daniel
10-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Yep, I'm down for either day, any time. I'm easy. ;)

Kao
10-14-2010, 08:29 PM
What time could you meet on Monday or Tuesday? If you can wait until after 4:30 you could come over to my house and then go to Daniel's. Or vice-versa. We live off of Shelbyville Road close to Hurstbourne about 10 mintues from CV. Or I could meet you some place else.

Yep, I'm down for either day, any time. I'm easy. ;)

Hows 5ish sound on Monday? If thats good I'll swing by.

Daniel
10-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm down wit it.

J_VanOver
10-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Hows 5ish sound on Monday? If thats good I'll swing by.

I'm good for that day too.

Address is 10208 A F T O N rd., 40223 or you can call me (three 7 six, one 2 six five) on your way over.

Daniel, I will probably come over too when Ross comes over and hang out for a few minutes. Your more than welcome to come over to my house as well.

Kao
10-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Sounds good, I'll call when in route.

Daniel
10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Schweet. Give me a call as well at two 5 three two 2 one 4. I have a bunch of other stuff for sale since I'm out indefinitely. :(

Daniel
10-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Hey Jason--

The guy that wanted the Discmania stuff didn't reply, so it's yours if you want it. Give me a call and we can hook up. I'm here all weekend.