PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow

dchillen
05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
goin to play a game of disc golf in Georgetown somthen cavren

G1nked
05-30-2010, 12:56 AM
word of advice dont go with out DEEP WOODS OFF and plenty of it. Hope you have a good time.

scottyb
05-30-2010, 09:07 AM
word of advice dont go with out DEEP WOODS OFF and plenty of it. Hope you have a good time.

Listen up here for sure.. I played Cavan on the way back from the Ville last Saturday morning... got about 35-40 mosquitos bites just on my arms, thank god I was wearing pants.. it was BAD and I got sick as heck this week. Currently out of commission from disc golf for a couple of weeks. BLAH!!

captain plastic
05-30-2010, 09:23 AM
I guess that is why I have not played this course yet.
Heard these type of things. YIKES.
Hope you feel better Scotty.

JIMBO
05-30-2010, 09:30 AM
My son and I played there last weekend and we got ate up! It was like something out of a National Geo. documentary about swarms killing grizzley bears in Alaska. I don't know if spray would be enough. Sucks because that course is fun.

Adam
05-30-2010, 10:05 AM
It's strange, there haven't been mosquito problems at Cavan park since the course was installed. I'm not sure why there are so many of them now, but hopefully they'll die off pretty soon.

chuck
05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
..., but hopefully they'll die off pretty soon.

Yeah, right! Almost as indestructible as the darn cockroach!!! They're pretty think on the wooded holes here in Lebanon, too. Fortunately, there's only three of those! lol

Daniel
05-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Bad mosquitos at Cavan? Really? It doesn't seem like that would be the case...more like IQ...:whistle:

scottyb
05-30-2010, 07:00 PM
I guess that is why I have not played this course yet.
Heard these type of things. YIKES.
Hope you feel better Scotty.

Thanks Sam.. definitely not how I planned spending my Memorial Day weekend.. ah well though.

In Cavans defense we did play it early in the morning probably around and mosquitos are usually worse then and at dusk.. I didnt think they'd be that bad so I didnt bother to put any spray on.. bad choice.

G1nked
05-30-2010, 07:30 PM
I dont understand it either Daniel. I wonder every time I play IQ the same thing why Im not getting lit up. Buffalo Trace has a few in the low lying holes 14 15 the rest of course is golden with no problems. Cavan is just as described a National Geo special and they are thicker then molasses. I hope they clear up for Thursday league night sake. If not maybe Adam can give out Deep Woods Mega Strength for CTPS.