PDA

View Full Version : Holler In The Hills Tournament

Hyzer'n_Howie
05-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Let's go, Let's get signed up for the Holler In The Hills Tournament Saturday May 29th in Brownsville, KY.
All the DisCatcher Pro baskets are in along with many other improvements. The course is looking sweet and ready for your best game. I am taking names to add to the PDGA sign up list. I would like to limit the field to 72 (4 somes) if possible but I won't turn anyone away if they come. You never know what kind of turnout to expect so I would like your confirmation information - Name, Division and PDGA number to put on the list so everyone knows who's coming. It would be better to preregister at http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1263485784 if you can. Here is a link to the Holler In The Hills Tournament information: http://hollerinthehills.com/?page_id=15
I hope to have updated photos posted soon.
Please send me an email at lil_trumperboy@yahoo.com if you plan to make it.
Get all your buddies together and take a roadtrip. You've heard good things about the Course and you've been wanting to check it out. Now's the time!
Don't forget to carpool and donations of discs/prizes or cash always make for a better tournament.
I hope to see you there!
Howie Baird

Hyzer'n_Howie
05-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Registration is closed for Holler In The Hills #2.

jeremy
05-21-2010, 10:45 AM
What!? WOW! I hate that I'm going to miss it. That's what I get for procrastinating. Good luck to all the players. I'm sure it'll be a great event.

captain plastic
05-21-2010, 11:25 AM
That says a lot Howie. Good job.
Hope to play there someday.

Hyzer'n_Howie
05-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Thanks for your interest in playing the Holler In The Hills #2 Tournament and I am sorry for any inconveniences but I am TOTALLY maxed out for my tournament so please don't email or call. There is no waiting list either. Any "no shows" will only bring relief and room to manuver. For those who are registered, please be advised that there will five players per hole. I have 6 AM Tees for Rec. and Intermediate, I have cleared alot of rough and cleaned up some gaps/ceilings to make the course more friendly. There are benches and lots of shade too! I think it will flow ok but I am concerned about parking. It is critical for everyone to car pool! Each person who shows up riding alone will be accessed a 2 stroke penalty. (just kidding). PLEASE CAR POOL!!! Someone will be at the parking area directing you where to park. Please be patient.
If anyone wants to back out because of five-somes, please let me know.
It's all about the fun, challenge and friendship.

kirvin2
05-24-2010, 07:29 AM
I'm playing at the Holler tourney this saturday and want to know if anyone would like to ride along with me on Saturday morning or possibly head up there Friday afternoon and grab a room. If you're interested, send me a message and we'll hammer out the details.
or you can call me at 502 593-8264.

I can seat up to 4 comfortably in my truck with room to keep our disc bags dry.

I need to mention two things. I'm going down there Friday to at least practice and maybe stay all night (not sure about staying overnight yet)

I don't allow smoking of TOBACCO PRODUCTS in my truck.