PDA

View Full Version : Champion Monsters 168g to 175g

G1nked
04-06-2010, 02:55 AM
I have a friend that is interested in Champion Monsters or maybe even a Star Monster.

Heres what he has to trade
Star TeeRex
Champion Banshee
Star Max
Champion Groove
12x Champion Firebird

Let me know Thanks

Daniel
04-06-2010, 09:46 AM
I have a friend that is interested in Champion Monsters or maybe even a Star Monster.

Heres what he has to trade
Star TeeRex
Champion Banshee
Star Max
Champion Groove
12x Champion Firebird

Let me know Thanks

Don't want any of those, but I'll sell it to him for $11. Pretty much brand new, maybe 3-4 rounds on it. Bright green clear Champion Monster. 175g. Just let me know.

G1nked
04-06-2010, 03:34 PM
ok ill let him know matter a fact its Roger the other guy we played 3 at Freeman who threw sidearm before the mob showed up. maybe if your not going to BG this weekend we could meet up and play Meade Olin or Muldraugh??
Thanks Daniel
Offer still stands he will take as many as he has to trade for if anyone is interested. The Firebird has just a couple rounds on it dang near mint and the rest are in good shape as well.

Daniel
04-06-2010, 04:35 PM
ok ill let him know matter a fact its Roger the other guy we played 3 at Freeman who threw sidearm before the mob showed up. maybe if your not going to BG this weekend we could meet up and play Meade Olin or Muldraugh??
Thanks Daniel
Offer still stands he will take as many as he has to trade for if anyone is interested. The Firebird has just a couple rounds on it dang near mint and the rest are in good shape as well.

If you guys head up to IQ or CV, let me know. That's more my neck of the woods. PM me and let me know when you're headed out there and we'll hook up.

G1nked
04-06-2010, 06:32 PM
may try CV still up in the air I do know it would be Sunday.