PDA

View Full Version : Placing a Gateway order

J_VanOver
03-23-2010, 09:43 PM
I have an account with Gateway and can purchase discs directly from them and resell them. If someone asks I try to place an order for what they ask for. In this case, someone has asked me to order a Gateway Backpack. Since I am ordering it, I am placing a disc order as well. I don't carry a lot of inventory and I don't try to sell discs to make money. I try to pass on the deal I can get to anyone who want Gateway discs since they are rarely available in Louisville.

I will be placing a order with Gateway in the morning. If anyone has something they want, you have until 10:00 am on Wednesday 3/24 to post and tell me what you want (disc and weight) and when/where you can meet me to get your discs when they come in next week. I work on Westport Road and can get to CV easily during the week and weekends.

Here is the prices. You can visit gdstour.com (http://www.gdstour.com) to see the discs and bags.
S plastic discs will be $8.50 (Retail is $10-$12)
E plastic discs will be $10.00 (Retail is $14 to $17)
Glow discs will be $10 (if available)
Organic discs will be $8.50 (if available)
Ozark backpack = $100
Reg Backpack = $95
Tour bag = $85
Player bag = $80
Weekend bag = $35
SS shirt = $10
LS shirt = $12
Tye Dye shirts add $2

Daniel
03-23-2010, 09:48 PM
I have an account with Gateway and can purchase discs directly from them and resell them. If someone asks I try to place an order for what they ask for. In this case, someone has asked me to order a Gateway Backpack. Since I am ordering it, I am placing a disc order as well. I don't carry a lot of inventory and I don't try to sell discs to make money. I try to pass on the deal I can get to anyone who want Gateway discs since they are rarely available in Louisville.

I will be placing a order with Gateway in the morning. If anyone has something they want, you have until 10:00 am on Wednesday 3/24 to post and tell me what you want (disc and weight) and when/where you can meet me to get your discs when they come in next week. I work on Westport Road and can get to CV easily during the week and weekends.

Here is the prices. You can visit gdstour.com (http://www.gdstour.com) to see the discs and bags.
S plastic discs will be $8.50 (Retail is $10-$12)
E plastic discs will be $10.00 (Retail is $14 to $17)
Glow discs will be $10 (if available)
Organic discs will be $8.50 (if available)
Ozark backpack = $100
Reg Backpack = $95
Tour bag = $85
Player bag = $80
Weekend bag = $35
SS shirt = $10
LS shirt = $12
Tye Dye shirts add $2

Any chance you can wait a day or two? I am wanting to order a backpack, but I *might* be able to get a used one from a friend. Don't want to hold a bunch up, but I thought I'd ask...

Daniel

ripIT
03-24-2010, 12:17 AM
hey i would like to get a ss shirt if pos xL i can send u a money order or meet u at cv this weekend let me know thanx robbie..

J_VanOver
03-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Daniel,
Is there any way you can find out today? I need to place the order today. What will the day or two gain unless the person is out of town? Don't forget you still owe me for the putters that I got for you.

Daniel
03-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Daniel,
Is there any way you can find out today? I need to place the order today. What will the day or two gain unless the person is out of town? Don't forget you still owe me for the putters that I got for you.

Oh S**T! I completely forgot about that! I didn't mean to short change you or skimp out...wow. Do you have paypal? I'll send you the money right now if you pm me your email addy if you do paypal. If not, we can meet up somewhere. I'm sorry! I guess my mind was other places...it's been known to do that. If that happens again, PLEASE--remind me! Don't just let it go.

Go ahead without me. Sometimes people don't return emails quickly, you know? That's what I was waiting on, but go ahead. Not a biggie.

J_VanOver
03-24-2010, 01:13 PM
No biggie. I know you have had other issues a little more important than disc golf going on so I wasn't complaining. I was just reminding you to add it to your total if you wanted to order something. I will get the money from you sometime. I can always order the backpack later as well. You may have to pay a little extra because of shipping if no one else orders. I was just trying to keep the prices down on shipping by placing the biggest order I could make.

Daniel
03-24-2010, 01:20 PM
No biggie. I know you have had other issues a little more important than disc golf going on so I wasn't complaining. I was just reminding you to add it to your total if you wanted to order something. I will get the money from you sometime. I can always order the backpack later as well. You may have to pay a little extra because of shipping if no one else orders. I was just trying to keep the prices down on shipping by placing the biggest order I could make.

I understand. I know it's been a long time, so if you would like, please PM me and I will pay asap. I'm frugal, but not a cheapskate. I probably won't be playing in leagues, etc, for at least several more months and will sporadically be out at the course. Just say the word and I'll get the money to ya. Again, sorry for the delay! :oops:

J_VanOver
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Placed an order today.

I got some extra stuff other than what I was ordering that was requested.

Magic, Voodoo and Wizard putters.

A couple of Organic Wizards

A couple of Appaches in E plastic

Some stash minis (two minis that fit together)

Some under 160 gram discs - Illusion, warrior, element and wizard I believe.

XL Tye Dye Short Sleeve T-shirt.

If your are interested, let me know. Will probably have the stuff with me when I go out after it is shipped to me.

J_VanOver
04-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Any chance you can wait a day or two? I am wanting to order a backpack, but I *might* be able to get a used one from a friend. Don't want to hold a bunch up, but I thought I'd ask...

Daniel

Daniel,
When the order came in Gateway sent me a standard backpack and not the Ozark that I ordered. If you are interested let me know. I have to send it back on Monday if I don't sell it this weekend. Thanks

Jason

Daniel
04-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Daniel,
When the order came in Gateway sent me a standard backpack and not the Ozark that I ordered. If you are interested let me know. I have to send it back on Monday if I don't sell it this weekend. Thanks

Jason

No, thanks. I appreciate it, jason!