PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Trace Open Sponsorships ($40)

nick murphy
03-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone I'm starting to plan for the Buffalo Trace Open this year and one thing I wanted to focus a lot on is Sponsorships. So I decided to open up hole sponsorships this year. The Buffalo Trace Open is going to be a C-Tier on August 7th if the PDGA accepts everything. Hopefully next year I can up the tournament to a B-Tier if everything goes over good this year.

But onto the sponsorship information. For $40 dollars you can sponsor a hole and get your name on the Buffalo Trace Open T-shirt this year. If your wanting to just sponsor a hole you can do so for $30 dollars or you can buy a sponsor spot on the t-shirt for $10. The hole sponsorships is limited to the original 19 holes.

If your sponsoring a hole please send a check and artwork to the information below.

Nicholas Murphy
1368 Country Club Rd.
Corydon, IN 47712

Email: xcf202@gmail.com (for artwork)

1.Bumper To Bumper
2. SwimmingPool.com
4. Jim Reynolds
5. Patoka Lake Crew
6. Bales Automotive
9. Terry Glass
12. Louisville Disc Golf Club
14. Russ & Dayton Gore
16.Wired 4 Sound
18. Damon Ohlman
19. All Stars Disc Golf Club

CTP Sponsors
Sammy Shaheen
Jason Van Over
Springfield Disc Golf Club

nick murphy
06-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Bump.

I'm still looking for sponsors or any donations I'm trying my hardest to make this tournament one of the best around.

nick murphy
06-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Updated the sponsors! If your interested please contact me.

Terry Glass
06-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Put me down for hole 9. ($40 Sponsor)

G1nked
06-16-2010, 11:17 PM
74880 minutes until tee time lets get ready to rumble I cant wait I hope you all feel the same way and let me know when you come out to get those practice rounds in

scottyb
06-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Put the Patoka Lake Crew down for hole 5....

G1nked
06-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Thats awesome scott we are working to make this a great tournament with sweet prizes and ctps. I have 4 glo putters donated for CTP's so far I just wonder if LDGC will donate or sponsor anything with CVO coming up a month later?

scottyb
06-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on them, they do a lot already. You might get in touch with some local businesses and help Nick out. Most businesses shouldn't have problems with giving out $40 to get their name out there.

captain plastic
06-21-2010, 05:41 PM
I will donate a ctp for this tournament.
Someone remind me when I have my
disc on me.

G1nked
06-21-2010, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on them, they do a lot already. You might get in touch with some local businesses and help Nick out. Most businesses shouldn't have problems with giving out $40 to get their name out there.

I agree I am sure the local companies will and we have been working on that with a good response so far. I just dont know the details of getting CTP's prizes,and sponsors like the Murphy boy's do and have did in the past Buffalo Trace Open so my first place to come to is my club and ask the pros most have tons of plastic and cool garb that they may be in position to help out with and the rest are wealthy business men with tons of extra cash they would love to help give towards the tournament.

Side Note now Buffalo Trace has 2 Cabins that sleep 8 brand spanking new so thats something to consider if your coming up to stay,if not my yard has room for about 12 tents 7 miles away from the park. RSVP only

nick murphy
06-21-2010, 10:16 PM
I will donate a ctp for this tournament.
Someone remind me when I have my
disc on me.

Thanks Sammy!

nick murphy
06-21-2010, 10:43 PM
We now have a title sponsor Bumper to Bumper!!!

eric_g
06-22-2010, 01:32 AM
How much is the title sponsor for?

G1nked
06-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Roger Lawson a good friend of mine is in the auto industry line of work and Nick was asking $150 so thats what he got for him. Also I got 4 Glow putters, I think warlock, wizard,magic and one other, im sure Nick knows,from discgolfclub.org out of Springfield, Illinois from Jim trotter that Nick is in contact with and shall receive soon I hope. so I think that brings the hole sponsors to 4 only 15 left to go. Im going to ask the local businesses around the park if they want in and try to make this a great event for everyone. This tournament means a ton to me personally because last year this is where I fell in love with the sport. I hope everyone comes out and has fun and look forward to this more then Christmas

nick murphy
06-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Updated hole sponsors!

J_VanOver
06-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Nick
I will donate a tie-dye XL Gateway T-shirt and a couple of Gateway putters for CTPS or whatever. All brand new of course. Send me a reminder if I haven't seen you by mid-July and I will just come over to IN one day. I don't get out much right now unfortunately so I may have to make a special trip.

I may try to make the tournament but not sure yet. Heard nothing but great things about last year's tournament.

nick murphy
06-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Nick
I will donate a tie-dye XL Gateway T-shirt and a couple of Gateway putters for CTPS or whatever. All brand new of course. Send me a reminder if I haven't seen you by mid-July and I will just come over to IN one day. I don't get out much right now unfortunately so I may have to make a special trip.

I may try to make the tournament but not sure yet. Heard nothing but great things about last year's tournament.

Thanks Jason! We'll try and get out that way before then.

sdgc
06-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Nick,

The Four Putters are now on the way...

RT.66 Themed Glow Wizard, Warlock, Magic and VooDoo

thanks,

trotter
vp sdgc
discgolfclub.org

G1nked
06-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Thank you Jim Trotter and Springfield Disc Golf Club -Shawn McGee

sdgc
06-25-2010, 03:48 PM
No worries...

Good Luck with the tourney...

nick murphy
06-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks! I have updated the sponsor page.

Nick,

The Four Putters are now on the way...

RT.66 Themed Glow Wizard, Warlock, Magic and VooDoo

thanks,

trotter
vp sdgc
discgolfclub.org

G1nked
08-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Jim Reynolds is sponsoring hole #4 and also Bales Automotive is throwing in 2 $25 oil changes from there shop in Jeffersonville, IN I think they are sponsoring hole #6
Thanks to all that has stepped up to help out on this tournament.