PDA

View Full Version : Fund Raiser

Airborne
03-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Just to let you all know. I have a fund raiser going on now to benefit the LDGC. We have some discount tickets that sell for $10, and when you see them, you can see that it won't take you long to get your money back by using these coupons. We need some members to volunteer to sell a few of them this month. If we manage to sell all 200, the club will make $1000.00. I have already sold 7, I really let them sell themselves. I have 20, Nate has 20 and Jim and Charlie both have 20. If you think you can sell a few or want to buy one for yourself, give me a call at 955-9614. My computer is down for awhile, so I will get online when I can. See you on the course!

jondaniels
03-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Please send more information. Tickets to what?

Airborne
03-04-2010, 05:38 PM
These are discount tickets that apply to places such as Rallys, Long John Silvers, Buckheads etc. There is a bunch of peel off labels that offer things like buy one get one free, free dessert with your meal etc. They are really a good deal and so far, pretty easy to sell. I just let people look at it and they are pretty interested right away. I bought one from somebody at work, that's how I found out about them. I've already made my $10 back on it. I have sold 7 of them so far without really working at it.

Kao
03-11-2010, 03:58 PM
I would like to help sell some of these. I won't be able to make it to The Louisville Classic so I can't pick them up there. I should be off on Mon the 15th and Wed the 17th. I will have to double check with the wife and make sure she doesn't have any plans made and post back.