PDA

View Full Version : Update on Steve Dodson

SDodson
03-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Well First of all wanna thank everyone for that Icebowl at CV that was awesome!!

I am currently coming along fine Went and played a round at CV today shot a 69 from shorts.. Way better than i had expected! I currently have around 30% of the movement back in my neck.. Still needing Physical Therapy on it which should be starting Shortly.. I Find out tomorrow what needs to be done with my left arm they say its something to do with my Rotar cup.. Go in April 17th for a Surgery to make my left eye look more like my right eye again.. I am currently in the works of getting all my muscles working and built back up again.. I am planning to play in the upcoming CV tourney First tourney for me after accident.. Also making plan to goto the Worlds in Ohio

jamesmcc
03-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Way to go Steve keep on pushing the envelope.

Sweat
03-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Good Steve I know you will be back and have this thing behind you...

SDodson
03-03-2010, 02:47 PM
O for sure no doubt!! Found out what needs to be done with my left arm.. i go in for Surgery on it Next Wednesday.. hopefully its healed up enough for me to play in the CV and Meade Olin Tourney

jeremy
03-03-2010, 03:19 PM
I hope they fix your rotator cuff properly. Mine hurts me every morning until I've had a warm shower and still flairs up during the day at times.

SDodson
03-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Yeah he wasnt sure if it will be able to be Fixed.. he was hoping to be able re attache the Tendon that came off or snapped or whatever he said i dont recall the wording.. We will see how it goes tho.. alls been good so far