PDA

View Full Version : Practice, anyone?

Daniel
03-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Anyone just want to practice throwing back and forth sometime this weekend since it's going to be nice? I can go to CV or one of the local parks...I'm in the East End. PM me.

Hoping desperately that I can come back after a possible treatment...stay tuned, if interested...

nick murphy
03-03-2010, 09:19 PM
I've sent you a PM try and respond back. I'm going to try and take care of this problem with the PM's.

Anyone just want to practice throwing back and forth sometime this weekend since it's going to be nice? I can go to CV or one of the local parks...I'm in the East End--just respond here (my PMs still don't work)

Hoping desperately that I can come back after a possible treatment...stay tuned, if interested...

Daniel
03-05-2010, 12:37 PM
No one interested in practice? Really? Oh well.:fiddle:

Kao
03-05-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm working both days otherwise I would.

ruhrohraggy
03-06-2010, 03:18 PM
I will be heading to IQ with my friend today if you or anyone else wants to come. Should be there around 4.

Daniel
03-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Any day works, not just this weekend. Most days I can get away from my son for a little bit to practice. It may be a little sketchy at times, but if I know in advance, I can certainly finnigle my way into getting out...

Daniel

Daniel
04-16-2010, 09:48 AM
Still looking for anyone to throw with for practice! Anyone is welcome...I don't care if you've just started or if you've been playing for 40 years.

One thing I'm focusing on is to work on my timing on my distance drives, so I'd like to practice with anyone with a big arm! But it's not necessary.

Just pm me or give me a call!

G1nked
04-16-2010, 01:02 PM
If you want to ride out to Buffalo Trace i would be happy to practice with you Im sure you could help with my game. just about 20 miles from downtown louisville and a course that ranks right up there with the best that Louisville has to offer.

Daniel
04-16-2010, 02:13 PM
If you want to ride out to Buffalo Trace i would be happy to practice with you Im sure you could help with my game. just about 20 miles from downtown louisville and a course that ranks right up there with the best that Louisville has to offer.

I should clarify--I really need *field practice* more than anything. Not playing rounds. My body really can't take playing much right now. Throwing without walking isn't too rough on it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It's like warming up, where you throw back and forth. That's what I need more than anything...

Thanks!

Sunspot
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
I sent you a couple of private messages. I'm not sure they went through. Anyway, I can go out and practice Sunday afternoon or anytime Monday. Which ever day is convenient for you.

J_VanOver
04-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Now that I know that you live 5 minutes from the park on Westport I can meet you during my lunch hour on most days. I work at the Dana on Westport and sometimes go there and throw in the field between the pool and the small covered picnic area to the right of the main building.

Daniel
04-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Now that I know that you live 5 minutes from the park on Westport I can meet you during my lunch hour on most days. I work at the Dana on Westport and sometimes go there and throw in the field between the pool and the small covered picnic area to the right of the main building.

If you don't mind my son (20 mos) tagging along some days, that will work great. He normally plays to the side when I practice alone, so he shouldn't be in the way. Let me know if that's a problem.

J_VanOver
04-16-2010, 04:58 PM
No problem.

Sunspot
04-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I don't know if my Private Messages are going through. It keeps showing up that I haven't sent anything.

Anyway, Daniel I was going to see if we could meet tomorrow around 10. That is, if it's okay with you.