PDGA#26039
02-16-2010, 10:11 AM
in my basement, 408 inches =34 foot putt

this weather really sucks, can't wait til arizona

just thought the board needed something to read

martin
02-16-2010, 10:58 AM
you and your imaginary aces

cant wait to play in shorts - no boots - scantily clad women running laps around the course - moose drool beer - treasure hunting - desert heat - cant wait
less then 340 hours till the first disc is thrown in phoenix

J_VanOver
02-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Any problems with loft of the putt in the basement? I only have 8 ft ceilings so I didn't know if it would be a problem. I guess it would only be on the long putt but didn't know.

Scott,
Did you try hanging a blanket in the basement to throw against like I recommended last year?

martin
02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
when i lived in a shotgun house - i could putt through the doors and about three rooms

your putt never has to be that high in the air -

in fact probably a good thing to practice that way you dont hit those branches that stretch out above between you and the basket - that you never thought were really in the way

G1nked
02-16-2010, 06:41 PM
I have about 30ft in my garage that I put in but the car parking side is partitioned so I open that door to that side and use the door frame to practice the tunnel shot. I have bounced a few off my lights and fortunately havent broke any yet.

weeman
02-17-2010, 10:41 AM
i've been getting a lot of mini-golf in lately. i've got a full 18 set up in my house and another 9 or so holes at a friend's. great way to pass the time. do miss being out and able to practice putting in a real setting though, come on springtime and warm weather!!

jason, i like that idea of hanging the blanket in the basement. i'll have to give that a shot.

Bubby Hill
02-17-2010, 03:55 PM
I used an old piece of carpet for a backstop in my basement. Of course, I wouldn't need it if I putted like Scott! lol