PDA

View Full Version : you might be obsessed when...

G1nked
02-11-2010, 08:59 PM
I currently live about 7 miles from Buffalo Trace Park which I have adored since first stepping on tee pad one and having the pro of pros show me a grip,aTomorow I am going to look at a brand new brick house 100 yards from the gate literally. I have been thinking about saling and downsizing to a single level home with a basement and just so happens there is a house right outside of Buffalo Trace that fits the bill. Will I qualify and all that good stuff? well stranger things have happened. Do I need some psychological help? probably so but that would be just the tip of the iceberg.
this would be a dream come true.
I don't know why but I just wanted to share this personal goal/story with my fellow disc golfers and if its meant to be it will work out. Anybody who wants to cross a finger or two for me or rub a rabbits foot it will be greatly appreciated. Im excited but expect the worse hope for the best.
If I do get it you all will be invited to a disc golf house warming party for sure!

JHenson
02-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Karma boost from me. I fell in love with disc golf then moved less then a mile from a course myself. Good luck with the buy.:Please:

erwin.zeez
03-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Someone mentions peace and your first thought is of hula hoops.

You’ve ever wished you were a hamster (and know what I am referring to).

You’ve ever wished Mikey was your little brother, too.

Sometimes you get the sudden urge to get drunk and play kickball.

You’ve ever spent twenty minutes in an aisle of a store looking at shampoo and trying to guess what Ray uses (and then buy accordingly).

Frerard is the only celebrity couple that you think will last.

You hear Gerard say “We’re My Chemical Romance and we come from New Jersey, where we shoot motherfuckers like you!” and your first thought is “Awww, he’s so cute!”

You’ve ever decided to buy a certain brand of makeup because Gerard uses it.

When life gives you an obstacle you stop to wonder… what would Gerard do?

Someone asks you for advice and your answer is the lyrics to a My Chem song.

You’ve ever felt like sending a “get well soon” card to Bob’s drums.

You’ve never read a comic book in your life… but you can name some former and current DC employees as well as a list of comics and the writers and artists who worked on them.

You are proud to be a soldier of the MCRmy.