PDA

View Full Version : Holler in the Hills Donation

Airborne
12-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I just instructed Nate to send a check for $300 to Howie Baird to donate a new basket for his new expanded course in Brownsville. The name of the LDGC will be displayed on a permanent basis on the hole we sponser and will help improve an already challenging course. The club should be proud that we have the resources to step up and contribute towards the overall improvement of DG in the state of Ky.

Sweat
12-29-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm glad to see the LDGC supporting other areas in KY other than just Louisville. Howie and all the Bowling Green club or clubs have always supported the LDGC events and they put n tons of work every year for the BG AMS. To get support you have to give support!

captain plastic
12-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Well done.

illyB
12-29-2009, 11:07 PM
excellente. Steve, I'll be at cv early tomm. have your chair if you are there.

Airborne
12-30-2009, 05:55 AM
I wish I could be there, but some people have to work, LOL.

martin
07-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Played Holler in the Hills yesterday - surely one of the best courses in the state.

Go Play - right now - much much fun

Hole #9 is the LDGC sponsored hole - i'll try to get a pic up soon
sweet hole - quick uphill drive up an old road, woods on the right, dropoff on the left- the basket is on a boulder on the left side of the fairway over the dropoff

i 3'd it both rounds - deucing this whole is phenomenal and takes some serious guts - gotta check it out

all the baskets have the sponsored labeled in big black letters around the yellow chastity belt

$5 donation to play - so worth the trip

Bubby Hill
07-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Played there Sunday. Very cool course with some unique holes. Was a bit worn out after playing White, Keriakes and Lovers, but still really enjoyed it.