PDA

View Full Version : Allstars Request Meeting with LDGC Officers

jeremy
11-25-2009, 07:31 AM
....If AllStars and LDGC were to work together could you only imagine the amount of work we could get done in the next years time. This doesn't mean we have to merge, it's always best to start with baby steps. I think the best way to squash all this unproductiveness is to have both groups meet up at one of our local parks to hash out our differences, and figure out how to work together.

AllStars would like to meet with the officers of LDGC to figure out the most productive solution to working together. The majority of the AllStars officers will be at CV on Saturday morning for leagues (which start at 10am), if LDGC officers could make it we could have a meeting after leagues. If this isn't good for people we are open to suggestions for a date and time. I think once we meet we will find that we all want the same thing for the sport and working together we can acheive it.

I'm not a LDGC or a Allstar officer but I would LOVE to see this happen. I know it's a holiday weekend but if our officers could make it to this I think there would be a LOT of good that could come out of it. If you can't make it...it would be great to see another time scheduled where you could get together.

EddieBTrue
11-25-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm not a LDGC or a Allstar officer but I would LOVE to see this happen. I know it's a holiday weekend but if our officers could make it to this I think there would be a LOT of good that could come out of it. If you can't make it...it would be great to see another time scheduled where you could get together.

While I am not an officer either, I certainly welcome any movement to have better cohesion/communication between both clubs; and others within the region. Thanks again to members from both clubs who played in the CSP DG temp basket tourney last w/e! Roger/Eddie

martin
11-25-2009, 09:23 AM
i should be able to be there saturday

Sweat
11-25-2009, 05:29 PM
I made plans to go to Holler in the Hills on Saturday, so probably cannot make it. Is there anyway for another time and date? Sorry, I hope we can work something out because this is a great start for new direction.

Bubby Hill
11-25-2009, 06:30 PM
I have plans Saturday as well, but anyone that knows me knows that I would be happy to work with ANYONE.

Airborne
11-25-2009, 08:22 PM
I also have make plans for this Sat. Is there any way the officers could get together sometime next week? We could get together at Roosters or something like that one day and talk things over. I get off work at 4pm and could get with you anytime after that. John and I have talked a couple of times already and I know we both have the same goals in mind.