PDA

View Full Version : discs scattered about muldraugh

martin
11-17-2009, 12:31 PM
speaking of lost discs at muldraugh

i lost a white polaris (no name) on the left side of hole 2 somewhere in front of the basket

i lost right before the tourney a first run glow aviar below the basket on hole 4

i lost a neon green beat up champ monarch around the basket on hole 7

i lost a dark green beat up champ leopard around the basket on hole 9

i littered the course if anyone finds them let me know - make it worth your while

G1nked
11-17-2009, 08:10 PM
anyone want to pick me up Ill be happy to help look all day Im free for assistance and no reward or reinbursement necessary. As cool as everyone has been to me in the short time ive been involved its the least I could do.

NathaielLR88
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM
martin i found your 1st run putter and dark green leopard

hit me up with a PM and tell me about the disc (so i know i got the right ones) and away to get them to ya

martin
11-19-2009, 09:22 AM
hell yeah 50% - the putter is an old glow aviar - with the star stamp on it, and the champ leopard is a bit faded as an ace on it from hole 2 at garry cavan earlier this
year

i'm gonna be out of town this weekend seeing phish - try to get with you next week sometime - my number is 5022915422, if you are ever up here in louisville

NathaielLR88
11-20-2009, 12:00 AM
ya i dont know exactly when ill be travling again. if anything i can mail them. i dont mind..

i dont think ill be travling outside BG anytime soon

martin
11-20-2009, 09:03 AM
if you want to mail that would be sweet
my address is 1406 Christy Ave Louisville, KY 40204

what would you like in return, name see what i can put together for you

NathaielLR88
11-20-2009, 03:20 PM
i should be able to mail them my the end of next week. i work everyday till wed. and then its the holiday so by the end or start of this week or next week promise. let me know if u need them sooner.

and id appreciate that. i honestly dont need much. i do miss my pro wraith i lost a few months back. just never have gotten around to buying one. (it was like 168-170g i think)
if u have one layin around..if not. its honestly cool dont worrie about it. mostly doing it for karma.haha