PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising.

discnbrew
11-11-2009, 07:34 PM
I quote from another thread.

"The LDGC officers are doing their part by meeting with Metro Parks and working with them to help get new courses in Louisville.

Lets do our part by raising money to pay for the new courses. If we start now, we could have enough money to pay for a whole new course as soon as the space in the park is approved. "

I am willing to help here. I will just toss my idea out there. Get a location, get food, get beverages, and some form of cheap entertainment and have a few off the field events. Addmission is a small charge that the majority of goes to LDGCs new course fund. We could do this over the worst of the winter when we will not be out golfing as much.

I personally can offer a central location for free and adult beverages some donated some at cost. I maybe able to get the Louisville Film Society to help with entertainment. So anyone from the club please feel free to contact me.
happymonk@gmail.com

Airborne
11-12-2009, 06:10 AM
We could always use a Chairman of the Fund Raising Comm. This person could form a committee to explore various avenues of gathering revenue to be used for a new course. Let me know if you are interested.