PDA

View Full Version : Freeman Lake

G1nked
11-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Saturday a friend and I will be trying out Freeman Lake for the first time so anyone in the neighborhood interested we will be there close to 1pm.
actually will be at Target at 1pm then heading to play. Hope you guys can make it out.

Sweat
11-05-2009, 01:10 AM
First time WOW! No offense but the course will probably will eat you alive! It can play tough at times. I'm sure you will find that out with out me telling you that.

Adam
11-05-2009, 10:27 AM
It might very well tear you up, but you should still have a blast. Freeman is one of my favorite courses in the area. Just stay clear of the water on the last few holes.

jeremy
11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
They may have the park closed already (locals confirm?) but you can park at Target and walk over to hole #5 and start there.

Hamilton
11-05-2009, 04:25 PM
i think it is supposed to close starting monday. that is what the sign at the entrance shows anyway. even so, you can generally still play the course, just park at target along the side road and you can start on hole 5 and play around back to it...

G1nked
11-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I like to try new courses even though Im not that good its a good gauge to improve from. If anyone feels like enjoying the nice weather let me know.

jondaniels
11-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Freeman is awesome, just wait till you play hole 4, its an extreme hole. Goodluck, and stay dry!(holes14, 15,16,17)

G1nked
11-05-2009, 09:58 PM
well scratch that after all. Wont get to play until Sunday and now it looks more like Meade Owen.

tamahawk0
11-06-2009, 05:52 AM
i think it is supposed to close starting monday. that is what the sign at the entrance shows anyway. even so, you can generally still play the course, just park at target along the side road and you can start on hole 5 and play around back to it...

That's correct, the sign at the main entrance says it will close on Monday, November 9th. If it happens to be closed early, the Target option to hole 5 is always available year round.

John
11-06-2009, 06:36 AM
When they close the gate you can still park at Target or along the fence by hole 5's tee pad.

Please be respectful of the peoples property by hole 5. Don't walk through their yard or drive on their grass to get to the fence. In the winter months the ground will stay wet longer, we don't want to make any tire ruts walking trails in their yard.