PDA

View Full Version : Looking for another ESP Comet

ruhrohraggy
11-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Recently at the 1st annual Pumpkin Bowl I managed to snag the very first disc from the Ring of Fire, a Discraft Comet. :weee: I had never thrown one before and this summer I lost my right-turning disc on a windy day at CV. Now after almost acing 11 at IQ and parking 15 with relative ease, I would like to try and get my hands on (at least ) one more of these so I can practice with it more. Anyone feel like getting rid of any ESP Comets? The site I usually use is out of the ESP plastic (www.discgolfcenter.com).

iroquoisman24
11-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Comets r so sweet I played glow leagues and since u cant see the fairway i used my comet on the longer holes to stay in the fairway. threw it on 13 at IQ just to get up the middle and ended up about 35 ft. short of the basket. I see why Ron Russel had 2 comets 2 magnets and a crush in his bag. He threw comets on almost every drive at IQ and won. I have an orange 177g esp comet ill get rid of 4 10 dollars. If u got a star mako at 177g+ ill take it in trade.

ruhrohraggy
11-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Well, I have 2 Makos on the way, but right now they are worth 25 bucks since they only come in large star first-run design right now. But, I will gladly give you 10 bucks for that Comet. I can meet you at IQ anytime after 5 on just about any day. PM me and we can discuss meeting times that way.