PDA

View Full Version : LOST: Two Champion Orcs at Old English

Zidale
10-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Please help! I lost my fav 2 drivers on #16 & #14 at Old English last week. It was a bright yellow/green Champion Orc in the rough on the right side of the fairway (near the cliff) on #16 and another Champion Orc (tie-dye) on the left side of the cart path on #14. Please help!!

G1nked
10-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Well good luck finding them before the residential golf ball finders get em and try to resale them to the next disc golfers they see. When I played up there this sweet little girl came up with a backpack on and asked us if we wanted to buy any so I hope a disc golfer finds them and gets em back to you.

scottyb
10-17-2009, 11:38 AM
If one of the staff members find them they generally put them in a lost & found box behind the counter. Next time you go there ask them to check it out, I have had ball golfers call me and return a few discs too me. So not all ball golfers will keep the discs, as any time with lost discs you might or might not get it back.

dustav
11-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I lost my fav tye-dye sidewinder off the cliff on 16 at Olde English. I thought it may have just landed on the fairway to 17. I searched for a long time for it but it didn't happen. Finally on a whim I went to the clubhouse to see if someone had returned it and sure enough it was sitting by the cash register! I also lost a star wraith on 14 and got it back about a year later...someone had found and return.

So ya long story short definitely check w/ the clubhouse.