PDA

View Full Version : Bring Your Own Partner League Saturday OCT 10 @ IQ

Russ
10-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Saturday Oct 10th @ 1 Pm @ IQ after the All Stars Clean-up I will be running a Bring Your Own Partner event with Bag Tags included.

Pro/Pro $10 a person
Am/Am $5 a person

$1 for tags
and a $2 Ace pool ( CTP if not hit)

If you don't have a partner show up anyways, there may be someone else without a partner. Or you can pay for 2 people and play as a mulligan(Am's 2 shots per hole, Pro's 1 Shot per hole).

When: Saturday Oct. 10
Time: 1 pm
Where : Iroquois park

Russ
10-10-2009, 06:16 AM
The Number 1 bag tag will be present! The only catch is you will have to beat Johhny A. and Brandon"The king of Iroquois" W. to get it!!!

Hope to see everyone there. We only have 3 more weeks and 2 events left until the bag tag tourney!!!!!

Russ
10-11-2009, 07:48 AM
I would like to thank the 28 people that showed up for this!! That was a pretty good turn out. I have been to Sanctioned tournaments with less people.

Brandon W/ Johnny A. won the pro side with a 4 hole playoff against James M./Mike S.
The payout was $40/$20 They both shot -10, Johnny also successfully defended his #1 tag

On the Am side Ross M./ Mark won a 4 hole playoff against Rob W./ Rick B.
The payout was also $40/$20 They both shot -9

We had a $24 ace pot that was won by myself on a CTP at the end.
And we collected $7 more for the the Bag Tags.........

I am going to do at least 2 more Thursdays and than will switch this to either Saturday or Sunday for the winter. When I do switch over it will most likely be Bi-weekly and I will jump around to different courses in the area. If you haven't come out yet please come and lets get some crazy payouts going at these events.