PDA

View Full Version : 3 courses one day priceless!

G1nked
10-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Happy Birthday Old Man!
I want to say what a day yesterday was playing 3 new courses for me in one day was too much fun. Radcliff, Muldrough, and Meade Owen where all awesome and Muldrough was really a site to see. I do not know if anyone has not played these 3 courses but well worth checking out imo. Jeremy your a lucky dog to live so close to all of these nice courses. Hell I even got my first 350ft drive at Radcliff yesterday so I was stoked. Before Terry gets on here and rains on my parade yeah it was downhill grade for sure but I wasn't going to tell all the details!:whistle:
I hope someone finds that Wraith at Meade Owen when the water level drops for Terry I missed the tree and made it to dry land.
Met some good people and also picked up a Champion Boss at Rivertown Spirits which I already love. They say its not for people who cant throw 300ft but it didnt mention if that was downhill or not so I got one!
Thanks Terry Glass and I hope your enjoying your Birthday today!

Terry Glass
10-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Yeah I had a good b-day, Thanks! It was a good time showing you those three courses.

To all the Brandenburg guys who cleaned up Muldraugh and got the baskets back in the ground I say great job! The course was fun and challenging. My round was a 58.

Most memorable shots were 17 and 18 at Mead Olin. Pin high drive on 17 and a down hill 20 ft. putt for a deuce. On 18 my first drive hit the dogwood tree to right of the fairway and I wasn't happy with that so I grabbed a Star Destroyer and parked it. First time I've ever parked that hole. Thanks to Jeremy and Eric G. for the driving lessons earlier this year.

jeremy
10-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah...thanx for the invite guys. Some people have to work though. :) My cell doesn't get reseption at work or else I would have meet you guys during lunch or something.

G1nked
10-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey Eric I want a driving lesson and a putting lesson from Martin! I know you guys are patriotic right help out a disabled veteran with a clinic somebody!!!! Terry has been helping me a ton and I appreciate him taking time out for the noob which I guess everyone was at one time allthough it may have been too long ago to remember for most on here.

ruhrohraggy
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Why don't you come out to the GLO this Saturday (tomorrow) at IQ and play? You could almost assuredly get some more pointers from the people there. Plus, they have like 8 million CTPs they are giving away, one CTP on every hole. Each hole has at least 3 different things (including at least 2 discs) in the CTP package and then of course the amateurs get a players package, too.