PDA

View Full Version : Flat top rocs and First Run Buzzz for sale!

Daniel
09-22-2009, 01:49 PM
I've got 1 brand new flat top rocs (originally three, but two are spoken for) and one slightly used left. $10 each (new) and $8 for the used takes them. Call me at 253-2214 or pm me and they're yours!

I also have a used first run z-buzzz for sale. This is one sweeeeeet disc! Make an offer!

ruhrohraggy
09-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Recently I have been trying to find flat-tops online and thought about posting on the trading post asking if anyone had any they didn't want. I would like to take a couple of those new ones off your hands. When and where can we meet? I usually go to Wednesday leagues at Iroquois, so if that is convenient then we can meet tomorrow.

I tried sending you this message via PM but your inbox is full and you cannot get any more PMs right now. So there, I call dibs on 2 of them!

wingnut73
09-22-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm interested in the Buzzz!!! What price are you thinking for it? Please PM me.

Daniel
09-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Recently I have been trying to find flat-tops online and thought about posting on the trading post asking if anyone had any they didn't want. I would like to take a couple of those new ones off your hands. When and where can we meet? I usually go to Wednesday leagues at Iroquois, so if that is convenient then we can meet tomorrow.

I tried sending you this message via PM but your inbox is full and you cannot get any more PMs right now. So there, I call dibs on 2 of them!

Sorry, don't know what's up with my inbox. It's rather screwy. Two are yours. I work tomorrow, but give me a call around 3.30 or so and I'll see if I'm out near there and maybe we could meet there. Otherwise, I live out near Hurstbourne and Shelbyville Rds, so I'm pretty easy to find.

Daniel
09-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm interested in the Buzzz!!! What price are you thinking for it? Please PM me.

Make an offer, hence the statement in my first post...

ruhrohraggy
09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
I am actually working every weekday until about 4:30 or 5, so I won't be able to come find you then. You could shoot me a PM with your address so I could come to you or we could meet up at iroquois some other time. Where do you work? Throw that in the PM, too, and maybe we can work out a place to meet close to your work. I will give you a call later on if you can't figure out how to fix the inbox problem and we can discuss.

Daniel
09-22-2009, 06:26 PM
I am actually working every weekday until about 4:30 or 5, so I won't be able to come find you then. You could shoot me a PM with your address so I could come to you or we could meet up at iroquois some other time. Where do you work? Throw that in the PM, too, and maybe we can work out a place to meet close to your work. I will give you a call later on if you can't figure out how to fix the inbox problem and we can discuss.

It's still screwed, so I can't. I was just saying to call me at 3.30pm, as I travel around this area for work. If I will be close at that time, I can meet you. If I'm in Shelbyville, well, maybe another time would work! :lol:

Daniel

wingnut73
09-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Daniel,

What kind of shape are the used roc and buzzz in?
Would you take $25 for the remaining 2 rocs and the buzzz?

Daniel
09-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Daniel,

What kind of shape are the used roc and buzzz in?
Would you take $25 for the remaining 2 rocs and the buzzz?

The used roc and buzz are in really good shape, probably 8-9/10.

No, the buzz itself is worth $50-75.

wingnut73
09-22-2009, 10:50 PM
No, the buzz itself is worth $50-75.
Wow, I had know idea it was worth that much. Sorry...

ruhrohraggy
09-23-2009, 02:02 AM
Okay well I guess I will give you a call on Wednesday about 3:30 and we might be able to work something out. If you are ever in downtown Louisville, I work right next to the Kentucky International Convention Center, so perhaps I could come out and meet you somewhere. My number is 502-415-5897. I get really bad reception at my workspace, though, so leave me a voicemail if you miss me and I'll get back with you.

Daniel
09-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Okay well I guess I will give you a call on Wednesday about 3:30 and we might be able to work something out. If you are ever in downtown Louisville, I work right next to the Kentucky International Convention Center, so perhaps I could come out and meet you somewhere. My number is 502-415-5897. I get really bad reception at my workspace, though, so leave me a voicemail if you miss me and I'll get back with you.

No problem. Sometimes I am downtown at the hospitals, so I could swing by. (Actually, today it seems I may be downtown, but I'm still not sure.)

I'll give you a call if I am going to be in the area.

Daniel

ruhrohraggy
09-24-2009, 11:11 AM
I tried calling you yesterday and apparently I missed you. Last night I spent the 20 bucks I had to get into the GLO and I forgot to stop by the ATM today. I have 15 bucks with me right now from second place last night, but if you wanted to meet around 6 or so then I could have the full 20 by then.

ruhrohraggy
09-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Hey Daniel, just checking in to see if you were going to be around downtown any time soon. I would still like to get those Rocs from you, hopefully before the GLO.

Daniel
09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Hey Daniel, just checking in to see if you were going to be around downtown any time soon. I would still like to get those Rocs from you, hopefully before the GLO.

Sorry, my internet was down for most of today, so I couldn't reply. I will be home all day tomorrow (near hurstbourne and shelbyville intersection). Give me a call (I WILL answer this time!) and we can probably hook up sometime. Definitely before the GLO.

ruhrohraggy
09-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks again for the discs! Can't wait to try em' out this week and have a new weapon for my first tournament!