PDA

View Full Version : Congrats at Iriqous Park last night

G1nked
09-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Mr Terry Glass talked me into going to my first League night and I had the time of my life. As usual I met a good group of people that treated me very kind and I ended up drawing Eric Rose as my pro partner and we tied for 3rd which was like winning the Super Bowl to me being a rookie. I would like to say congrats to Ryan S. I think his last name is Smeltz but I cant say how to spell it for sure but he Aced hole 5 to win the Ace Pot.
I actually threw my best throw of the night directly after his ace on the same hole to get within 4ft of the pin for a "easy" duece. It was my first witness to a Ace and it just inspired me to get my first one and I am sure I will in time.

Sweat
09-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Your hooked now!:o

swasafix
09-18-2009, 01:15 PM
Hey G1nked, if I got an Ace I am sure you can as well. I also am a rookie. Have you played at Cavan in indiana yet? It is a rookie friendly course with quite a few open space. IQ has way to many down trees and trees to get in your way.

G1nked
09-18-2009, 03:57 PM
yes sir I have played Cavan about 3 times so far and like the course as well. I know Cavan is tough on the back nine a ton of tunnel shots but Im not picky where or when I get my ace. I assume it will be on #1 at Buffalo Trace because I stay there and practice over and over until someone shows up wanting to play a round. I just got lucky at IP on 5 getting 4 ft from the basket. I didnt even know where the basket was until Ryan aced it right before I threw. I would love to play a round with you sometime just hollar if your in my neck of the woods. I live real close to B.T.